Possible murderer found? Worried. (1 Viewer)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
So I don't frequent Gurochan because most of the stuff there is too extreme for me, but I check for hidden gems of artwork that I like sometimes. I checked the disscusion section though and found this GUROchan :: age limit for users

This probably is not the right place to post this, and probably is not even the right website to post this but it seems like this person is planning actual murder. I did not really know how to react to this. If I where to report it who would I report it to? I do not know if I should do something about this or what? I basically wanted to post here for advice on what to do as I am kind of worried. Please help.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Without taking a detailed look at the link (Gurochan just doesn't sound like the place for me lol)...
Unless you know the people involved or some other specifics, the best you can really do if you find something you feel should be reported to the authorities is to report it to the admins/mods of the site.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm having trouble reading through this crap myself. There's a flame war starting two posts in and my brain immediately turned off. Unless the guy explicitly stated something personally identifiable about himself and his intent to kill someone, there's really nothing actionable there legally. I don't know gurochan that well, but I'm sure it follows the same format of 4chan. I don't know how much help the admins/mods will be in that regard either.

Considering people post intent to do incredibly stupid and illegal things online all the time, I don't know that this is any of your responsibility to handle. If he was dumb enough to state his intentions online, you can be sure he'll be caught at the very least.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Without taking a detailed look at the link (Gurochan just doesn't sound like the place for me lol)...
Unless you know the people involved or some other specifics, the best you can really do if you find something you feel should be reported to the authorities is to report it to the admins/mods of the site.
Not any guro on that thread since it is a discussion thread.

I'm having trouble reading through this crap myself. There's a flame war starting two posts in and my brain immediately turned off. Unless the guy explicitly stated something personally identifiable about himself and his intent to kill someone, there's really nothing actionable there legally. I don't know gurochan that well, but I'm sure it follows the same format of 4chan. I don't know how much help the admins/mods will be in that regard either.

Considering people post intent to do incredibly stupid and illegal things online all the time, I don't know that this is any of your responsibility to handle. If he was dumb enough to state his intentions online, you can be sure he'll be caught at the very least.
Thanks Detritus. I was mainly worried that me viewing the page would have me be questioned by the police or something. Also kind of worried that someone would die and it would be my fault for not telling anyone about those gurochan posts. As you can probably see I am a very paranoid person. Now that I think more rationally, this guy either would not go through with what he is saying or he would be arrested immidiatly. Shared here because people wouldn't judge me for checking for on gurochan. lol. So thanks for that. :confused::confused::confused:

The fact that this guy claims that he's planning several murders still sorta bugs me though... :frown:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Well I am going to stay off of that website. After I browsed more discussion threads it seems like there are a large amount of people there who claim they actually would act out on their fantasies, and some talk about real snuff found on the deep web. It very much disturbs me. I used to sometimes check for any decent asphyxiation pics there, but I no longer want to be associated with Gurochan at all. At least the people here know to keep things purely fantasy because real violence is not okay, and anyone with a straight moral compass knows that. Thanks for letting me vent here guys. :)

TwistedTypist

Vivacious Visitor
Gurochan is like 4chan in that there are a lot of teenage edgelords on there trying to outdo one another. It's just eye-roll worthy chatter. You're not going to violate any laws just by checking the site out.

I'd stick to the image boards, though, as that's where the worthwhile content is.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Gurochan's pretty harmless. There's only ever been one (non-real-gore; is Ogrish et al considered "deep web" these days?) website which truly made me question the danger of people there, and it definitely wasn't the G'...

Like typist says, you will occasionally find edgelords there (I've got in fights with them, too), and the imageboards are the best. If you're into asphyx, you might also want to check out places like Dolcettish and Motherless.

-edit-
Dolcettish.com - Index
Messageboard for fans of Canadian artist, Dolcett. Includes art, photo manip, and story boards, with an emphasis on public executions (particularly hangings)

MOTHERLESS.COM - Go Ahead She Isn't Looking!
Video site; like xhamster or xvideos, but with zero morals. Hosts basically anything that's legal in at least some jurisdictions. You can find thousands of liveaction hanging fantasy/ breathplay vids, including apshyx vids that star big name pron stars, if you're into that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.