Position bug :( (1 Viewer)

PerfectCopyCat

Content Creator
I really like this position but it seem its not working properly :(
Is there any solution or fixed position of this? or is there more position like this?
I think this position is called analhard.
Thank you very much in advance
screenshoefawdaw.png

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi!

You can check out this thread to find other positions.

As far as fixing this one we obviously can't tell you what the problem is without the actual file.

Sometimes they work but are somewhat "off" if they are saved without file extensions. If the file lacks an extension just open it in Notepad as save it as a .txt file and see if that works.

Otherwise you'll have to open it in animtools and edit it. You'll find the settings for her legs in the bottom left of the first page.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
probably caused by using her bodysize towards the upper or lower limits, some people make a large body variants.
if you wanted to edit it, just a matter of tweaking her knee position, or moving her tween forward

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Animtools is prone to body horror sometimes. There isn't a really good tutorial by somebody who's mastered it (that I'm aware of).

I've played around with it a bit and I'm still on 50% thought / 50% trial and error when I'm doing something other than some derivative of a basic position.

I fixed this one by increasing hertween end angle a bit. I guess the angle between head and leg was too much towards the end of the animation. Now it's practically identical but the "thing" is gone as far as I can tell.

With animtools there's a file called "user guide - editmode.txt". Read that if you want to make/edit positions yourself.

Peace / DSE

Attachments

Last edited:

PerfectCopyCat

Content Creator
WOW NICE !!! Its working fine now THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!!
I really love this position. Thank you I appreciate it.
I will try to make some position next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.