1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] Trigger Happy

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Afhc1988, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Afhc1988

Afhc1988 Vivacious Visitor

2. gardenvarietyshark

gardenvarietyshark Avid Affiliate

Very nice, thanks for bringing this up.

The gameplay is pretty excellent and the CGs are good quality. I wish there was more H content on show and more H attack variety, but the game is clearly focused towards damage dealing and beating the stages (and then grinding them over and over to unlock weaponry; the costumes are lackluster) with a little H spice on the side. The drugs had my hopes up I guess. The grinding can be a letdown because some weapons are utterly useless (grenade launcher, magnum pistol) - autofire with big mags is your friend in this game.

I enjoyed playing the demo, but I don't think I'll go for the full game.

3. Thundragon

Thundragon Avid Affiliate

Just beat the game, and it reminds me A LOT to Caprice Doll, which is a good thing gameplay wise, but not so good in the h department. Anyway the game is really fun to play, and it probably has the most awesome ending sequence ever on an h-game.
    It's a shame that the game's in-game sprite animations were so poor, because otherwise this would be at the same level as LAB Still alive. Anyways it's still a great game!

4. gardenvarietyshark

gardenvarietyshark Avid Affiliate

Yup, same maker.

5. Thundragon

Thundragon Avid Affiliate

I feel so stupid and happy at the same time.

6. Neonie

Neonie Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

This looks really great! Got to find it, can't wait to play it!!! Thanks for sharing :D