[PC] Trigger Happy (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Just passing for DLSite (you know, looking for the perfect beat'em up with ryona on the player character), and I found this:

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ124853.html

trigger01.jpg trigger02.jpg trigger03.jpg

Check it out!

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Very nice, thanks for bringing this up.

The gameplay is pretty excellent and the CGs are good quality. I wish there was more H content on show and more H attack variety, but the game is clearly focused towards damage dealing and beating the stages (and then grinding them over and over to unlock weaponry; the costumes are lackluster) with a little H spice on the side. The drugs had my hopes up I guess. The grinding can be a letdown because some weapons are utterly useless (grenade launcher, magnum pistol) - autofire with big mags is your friend in this game.

I enjoyed playing the demo, but I don't think I'll go for the full game.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Just beat the game, and it reminds me A LOT to Caprice Doll, which is a good thing gameplay wise, but not so good in the h department. Anyway the game is really fun to play, and it probably has the most awesome ending sequence ever on an h-game.
It's a shame that the game's in-game sprite animations were so poor, because otherwise this would be at the same level as LAB Still alive. Anyways it's still a great game!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
This looks really great! Got to find it, can't wait to play it!!! Thanks for sharing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.