ParadiseEleven's videos (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ParadiseEleven
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

mutantdude

Potential Patron

Have to say that I really like this one - first vid I've seen where they use a Powergirl costume rather than a Supergirl costume (I know Powergirl is basically golden-age / Justice Society version of Supergirl). Really good ending as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Have to say that I really like this one - first vid I've seen where they use a Powergirl costume rather than a Supergirl costume (I know Powergirl is basically golden-age / Justice Society version of Supergirl). Really good ending as well.

Oh man, I actually thought the ending to this video was so insanely stupid. My Japanese is a bit rusty (read: non-existent), but I believe she was just hallucinating that she had escaped or something like that? It was kind of a neat, grim twist, but it didn't do anything for me. Then again, that kind of elaborate peril tends to go over my head. I did think the actress was fine as hell though and the outfit was perfect.

frankzito62

Potential Patron
I got an error message trying to unzip this one (your follow-up Zeus post). I'm going to try to re-download, but I wanted to let you know. Thanks for more Zeus. It's really hard to find anything that involves blood / gore and superheroines, so I appreciate this.

(Update: Scratch that. I downloaded it again and everything worked. Thank you for this. More Zeus please!)

atlas

Potential Patron
Thank you so much for this download. I thank you for taking the time to place all these videos on forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.