ParadiseEleven's videos (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ParadiseEleven
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

frankzito62

Potential Patron
I really like these. The bloody / violent ones (especially H@rdH3r01n3 T0batz$u) is a bitch to find. There's only 4 and 6 that I've found from that series on different boards. If any of you might be able to upload the other ones in that series, or anything from Z3u$ (G1g@$'s bloodier cousin), you'll be my new God.

P

ParadiseEleven

I really like these. The bloody / violent ones (especially H@rdH3r01n3 T0batz$u) is a bitch to find. There's only 4 and 6 that I've found from that series on different boards. If any of you might be able to upload the other ones in that series, or anything from Z3u$ (G1g@$'s bloodier cousin), you'll be my new God.

Yea same here. Well right now I have all of the bloody ones complied into this thread so other people who are also interested in the bloody ones can look in this thread without the trouble of searching elsewhere. Do you have all the ones I have posted here? Let me know.

frankzito62

Potential Patron
I do but it took years to track them down. I hope you keep posting these, for those who are new or don't know about the other boards this will be very helpful for them (and I always hope, convince them to buy these kinds of series from the producers too to encourage them to make more.)

I hope you have more to come!

Jackeo

Ryonani Teamster
Last edited by a moderator:
B

bernie1066

i just had to say ... the video in #10 is pretty much the single hottest example of the genre. I had a hard time finding info on this series on their site, which was strange. in the first battle the heroine fights a bunch of guys in swords while wearing a tiny red thong bikini, and kicks their asses. Later she ends up at the gang's lair in her normal costume, a dress which is way too short, and kicks their some more ass while looking cool and fantastic. finally the gang resort to hostage tactics to get the upper hand, and she puts up with a bunch of leering molesting. somebody gets beheaded, and then there are more sword fights, during which her dress gets slashed to pieces but she still slices and dices all the baddies until a cheap sneak attack takes her down. after that she gets strung up and used as a human dartboard, ending with a remarkable scene where she gets it doggy style while being stabbed in the side with a large knife.

It's bloody, but not as gory as post #1, which takes it to another level with a gimp-creature reaching into the heroine's wounds, pulling out bits of organs (I think her spleen, or maybe pancreas) and eating them. That incredible amount of grossness kills off (for me) what's otherwise also a super-hot flick ... not to my taste, but if you like some bits of kidneys with your ryona that one's a winner!

The vid in #4 I had high hopes for as it's from the same series as #10. this one starts with a long fight scene between the heroine dressed in a smart business suit (with shorts; odd) and a cyborg. good fight scene, lots of bearhugs and CB, and great if you're into office attire. in the sequence after she gets stripped down to bra and pantyhose and tortured with needles. later on she gets her superheroine costume on and gets stepped on.

P

ParadiseEleven

Glad you guys find my posts useful. These gory heroine videos are extremely hard to find so if anyone has one that is not posted on here then please share. I do find this fetish odd but it really turns me on when the heroines are so helpless and screaming in agony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.