ParadiseEleven's videos (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ParadiseEleven
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Classic stuff there. Seen most of these but anyway... thanks! The actress in heroine supression vol 15 is the only non asian girl I've seen in giga vids.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Watching that video with the Latina woman in it makes me wonder if all of the dialog is that cheesy.

By the way, I just noticed that this thread doesn't belong here. Are all of these videos from the same Japanese company, or are you not sure?

P

ParadiseEleven

Does not belong here? :( This is Ryona is it not?

And no all these videos do not belong to the same Japanese company. Some belong to Zeus which is the guro ones and some belong to giga. There are several others but I'm not sure what company they belong to but either way they are all similar where the heroine gets beat up to a pulp.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Watching that video with the Latina woman in it makes me wonder if all of the dialog is that cheesy.

By the way, I just noticed that this thread doesn't belong here. Are all of these videos from the same Japanese company, or are you not sure?

I love this video, but that actress is so terrible it is hilarious. I'm going to cut her some slack and assume that English isn't her first language...or even her second, for that matter. Insanely bad performance, but a classic video nonetheless.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Does not belong here? :( This is Ryona is it not?

And no all these videos do not belong to the same Japanese company. Some belong to Zeus which is the guro ones and some belong to giga. There are several others but I'm not sure what company they belong to but either way they are all similar where the heroine gets beat up to a pulp.

This is ryona, but we have a whole area specifically for superheroines and that area has a section specifically for Japanese superhero videos, so this thread fits a lot better there. Since you seem to have a ton of videos anyways, I'm just going to call this your thread and move it there.

Edit: That part at the end where she gets raped, she keeps going on and on about losing. I would think there would be other things to be worried about in a situation like that... But I can't deny the woman was sexy. I prefer it when these companies have non-Asian women as the "protagonist"; they tend not to have high-pitched voices and they scream less. I've downloaded other videos from these companies where the heroine looks the part, but she's squealing when she gets hit. That ruins it for me.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Edit: That part at the end where she gets raped, she keeps going on and on about losing. I would think there would be other things to be worried about in a situation like that... But I can't deny the woman was sexy. I prefer it when these companies have non-Asian women as the "protagonist"; they tend not to have high-pitched voices and they scream less. I've downloaded other videos from these companies where the heroine looks the part, but she's squealing when she gets hit. That ruins it for me.

I also hate when the ladies squeal too much, it makes me uncomfortable. However, I prefer that over the heroines being a little too resilient. I don't know if it's the actresses or the people directing them, but I hate it when there's a ton of abuse but almost no reaction. I'm especially bothered by a lack of facial expressions. Those can make or break a video for me. I actually would also prefer non-Asian actresses, but I've found that a lot of other women can't capture that same level of vulnerability. Though I will admit that there is a fine line between vulnerability and whining.

Jackeo

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, if there's one gripe about these it's that these chicks don't express pain well at all and the videos seem to drag on for their hour plus duration. Not hating though, it's still good stuff.

P

ParadiseEleven

I also hate when the ladies squeal too much, it makes me uncomfortable. However, I prefer that over the heroines being a little too resilient. I don't know if it's the actresses or the people directing them, but I hate it when there's a ton of abuse but almost no reaction. I'm especially bothered by a lack of facial expressions. Those can make or break a video for me. I actually would also prefer non-Asian actresses, but I've found that a lot of other women can't capture that same level of vulnerability. Though I will admit that there is a fine line between vulnerability and whining.

Agreed. Some of the acting just looks flat out ridiculous but the gore level makes up for it I guess.

jhlipton

Potential Patron
Thanks for all the videos! I'm definitely going to have to join FileSonic, just so I can download all these goodies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.