Oyakodon Oppai hair request - filled (1 Viewer)

Burgeri

Potential Patron
Hi. I'm asking if somebody could make hairs from hentai OVA Oyakodon: Oppai Tokumori Bonyuu Tsuyudaku de. Problem is that pretty much only source material is this one half hour long OVA and it didn't feature too many side shots and even some of those few cut some parts of the hair out of the screen. I still managed to gather couple of screenshots that could help, some of them are better than others. I'm not really expecting miracles and I guess especially the mother one would be pretty hard from these shots, but I if someone manages to do even the daughter part I would really appreciate that.

zFnclJL.jpg

cqAbvdG.jpg

S3WPK9w.jpg

dJsSU5i.jpg

3KO5RX8.jpg

8GQULM3.jpg

pG0cqUc.jpg

vrsDpwh.jpg

NXfrRFw.jpg

8MjuP42.png

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello Burgeri.

I'll give it a try.

Some of your references are good, but some others cannot be used.
Keep that in mind if you make other requests :
References must show characters from the side, it means 90°. If you can see two eyes on an image, forget about it (1st, 3rd, 4th, and 6th images are not usable).
Gravity or movement must not affect the shape of the hair: characters lying horizontaly are usually not usable either (2nd, 8th and 9th images are not usable for the girl, but I'll take the 8th to draw the mother's hair).

Also, do not forget to put the name of the characters, to facilitate the eventual search of other references. :wink:

Burgeri

Potential Patron
Just came back from summer cottage and found this nice surprise. Thanks a lot SyntaxTerror, Rumi looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.