One Piece Warriors 3 Textures Tashigi & Robin (1 Viewer)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Typical uMod usage. Just hook the game and drop textures into uMod.

For convenience i will quote a response for better instructions here:
Unfortunately modder interest seems lacking for this game. :(
I know someone made a variation of my Robin texture with larger nips which now makes me feel that I should increase her nips in mine too.

To get the mods to work you need to use uMod. I'm guessing TexMod would work also but I never tested this, both a free programs.

1. Run uMod.
2. From main menu turn on "global hook" (only need to do this once to setup)
3. Add the game's exe to uMod (Main > Add game "Steam\SteamApps\common\OPPW3\OPPW3.exe"). (Also only need to do this once to setup)
4. Run game.
5. Minimise game/Alt+Tab and return to uMod (should see new tab in uMod called oppw3)
6. Drag and drop textures into uMod.

I think this is correct though I may have missed something, this is off memory but it is pretty simple process once you get the hang of it.

If you download my zip files note that you can't drop the zips into uMod, you need to extract and find the mod you like then drop them in.
If you delete the files in uMod and then add new ones you can right click and choose "reload". It should work though it sometimes crashes if you spam it like I did whilst testing the mod.

1.png 2.png

See attached zip files for downloads.

Robin - Dressrosa costume (3 files all together)
I think this is the best I can be bothered to make it. The colour is good enough for me especially in motion. The nipples aren't odd looking like Tashi's. I wanted to give her a torn dress look and started to add some scraps of cloth back in to make it look better than just a gap in the clothing but I can't be bothered any more. Rather than letting it sit idle I thought I'd post it up any way. I also skin tonned her panties but it is very difficult to see as Robin doesn't reveal too much other than when she is running.
Robin with larger nipples was requested.
Here
I also have a Perona without her striped stockings. Thanks YourNightmare for screeny.

Tashigi - Normal costume (4 variations, use ONE SET at a time only)
My first texture mods, ran into heaps of problems and kept returning to it for revisions. During revisions Tashi lost more and more of her pants. What began as a crotch tear followed with a bum tear to scars across her jeans and finally I tried removing the thing entirely. Since her jeans are not tight the whole way down you can clearly see where it ends. In an attempt to fix this I added a leather strap of sorts with the intention (no longer planned) of fishnet stockings later. This looks ok but I decide to try my hand at painting some bandages on her instead. Yes, I painted with Photoshop using my mouse so if it looks awful its because of that. :D

One of my first attempts.
Oddity.png

Tips. You can make Tashigi fall over! <3
Combo: ST to begin an air combo, (STTT specifically) and do not keep swinging! She loses balance and stacks adorably!
Combo: TS to take aim and perform a running stab! Miss and don't give her any other input and she face plants!

Select button to place glasses on her head and give the game a darker appearance.

Attachments

RobinDressrosa.zip
6.3 MB · Views: 1,661

Tashigi.zip
15 MB · Views: 1,796

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Guys, I updated the file and added a second texture that needs to go with it. I think it looks much better. Please try and leave some feedback if you can.

Akura

Potential Patron
Yeah well PC can't do 1080p HD and I just want nude mods for the girls for Dead Or Alive Last Round PS4

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yeah well PC can't do 1080p HD and I just want nude mods for the girls for Dead Or Alive Last Round PS4

Making mods for consoles requires a hacked console, which usually voids the warranty. Very few GVZ members do console mods. I hope you find what your seek.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular

Don't mistake poor efforts in porting a game to PC as limitations of PC platform itself. Whether the PC can handle it depends on the hardware used. We have mods that give us HD textures for the ladies and stages for the PC in DoA5 but we also know that the developers chose to port the PS3 version of the game rather than PS4 with the "Soft Engine". It wasn't confirmed to be due to PC limitations and even if it was a more accurate way to put it would be the developers had no idea how to optimize for PC.

As much as I'm happy to talk about this stuff perhaps you should start a new thread for it over in R&R. Please try my textures if you have the game for PC :D

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
lets not deviate from the topic.
@Suasage&eggs
great mod man! Heres hoping all the main females can recieve this treatment!

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Pretty much to sum thing is up here anything that deals with texture modding with games that are console "Ports" 98% of the time its for PC. I see ppl asking the same question for DOA5 LR, modding isn't something that can be done to any platform with a snap of a finger :) I wish tho. Consoles have security within them making it harder to do anything modding related, which is why PC is a superior choice when it comes to customization of your games. But yeah i'm done ranting sorry lol Console texture mods hasn't been a thing since Jtag/RGH Xbox360 which I have

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
lets not deviate from the topic.
@Suasage&eggs
great mod man! Heres hoping all the main females can recieve this treatment!

I am not very hopeful I can get other females. Tashigi has nice simple tone skin that made it somewhat easy to texture her pants. Nami, Robin, Hancock all have a pinkish tonned skin that looks very odd when clothes are changed to singular colour. Tones can be added if given enough time with the texture but the game uses a shiny skin that I cannot seem to copy. When I spin the camera in game the skin of other females shines and reacts to camera. Tashigi has this but she only shows very little skin so you do not notice as much. For other characters it looks very flat. :(

Basicly Tashigi is the only one I have success with. Other girls even though they have some nice costumes do not actually look good when I try. Maybe a better modder can achieve what I cant though.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Likely my final update to these mods unless there is something to fix. I've mostly stopped playing the female characters so urge to continue is virtually 0 and I'm nearing full completion of the game anyway.

YourNightmare

Potential Patron
Hey guys, are there any other nude mods for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3?

btw., how do I install this one?

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hey guys, are there any other nude mods for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3?

btw., how do I install this one?

I know someone made a variation of my Robin texture with larger nips which now makes me feel that I should increase her nips in mine too.

To get the mods to work you need to use uMod. I'm guessing TexMod would work also but I never tested this, both a free programs.

1. Run uMod.
3. Add the game's exe to uMod (Main > Add game "Steam\SteamApps\common\OPPW3\OPPW3.exe"). (Also only need to do this once to setup)
4. Run game.
5. Minimise game/Alt+Tab and return to uMod (should see new tab in uMod called oppw3)

I think this is correct though I may have missed something, this is off memory but it is pretty simple process once you get the hang of it.

If you download my zip files note that you can't drop the zips into uMod, you need to extract and find the mod you like then drop them in.
If you delete the files in uMod and then add new ones you can right click and choose "reload". It should work though it sometimes crashes if you spam it like I did whilst testing the mod.

YourNightmare

Potential Patron

1. Run uMod.
4. Run game.

Thank you very much for the tutorial. :>
I was a little confused of the .png files.
Learned something new. :p
Hmm. The small nips are a little... Too small. I guess it would look better if you enlarge them a little bit. Can you send me the link to the threat pls?

I wished that there would be some more modders for this game, unfortunately it's not the case yet.
Thanks again! :>

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Thread is gone I think. It was a request thread. I didn't save the file unfortunately but perhaps the person who made it can repost it here or I'll dig up my mod and enlarge the nips a little later.:p

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Robin nip enlarged. I didn't actually test it as I don't currently have the game install any more. If you could give it a go, give me some feedback and pop a screeny in it would be great. The other modder used a different nip texture to mine, I just pillaged this from an h-pic somewhere. :P

Also included a hastily put together Perona in her Thriller Bark outfit but without the stockings. She is a leggy cuty in this one. :P
Not a nude mod. I wanted to do something with the shirt but it was being difficult so I gave up. Still, enjoy.

Attachments

• oppw3_W1024_H2048_F894720068_T_0X2F16FAFFA5A1192A.png
    oppw3_W1024_H2048_F894720068_T_0X2F16FAFFA5A1192A.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 863
Perona Thriller Bark.zip
4.6 MB · Views: 648

YourNightmare

Potential Patron
Thank you for the edit. I tested both, but only Perona's mod worked
- looks awesome btw:
Perona.png

I tried it a couple of times but Tashigi's mod just won't work.
I'm interested in making some mods too, how do you make yours? Never tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.