One demand... some old storyboard stuff... (1 Viewer)

Do you think this storyboard would make good basis for a real comic?

• Yes

• No

• Dude, you're sick... I mean..yeah!

• Dude, you're sick... I mean... go kill yourself!

• Loli is not cool, scat sux, and animals... that's weak bro! (loli is a surogate doll btw)

• I guess you can draw, but no...

• I'd eat poop to read what this stuffs going on about!

• Totally fappin on this...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Super18

Casual Client
Hi,, I just put my old storyboard stuffs up here..
You'll probably have to download to get a good look...
Enjoy!

And let me know that you think, which one you liked most.. or if you have questions about it.. feel free to ask!

Also, check out my upcoming dialogue project! It's gonna be super! Super18 Dialogue Project

5ee43b3a2815d506afdb6dbf8562eac26a8a73a0.jpg

Here's the whole storyboard:
120895137d3218abbb13cbc36746a8638682da79.jpg

89404ffec09088fe6f290a344c3088008fe74e93.jpg

Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
Told ya...

Thank for the A+, although it's barely the best I could do...
I personally like the page with the 3 girls (surogate dolls) and the girl covered in cum the most...
The dogs cool though :P

o.O

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
of course, and if thats barely the best you can do then you really have some talent for drawing, you have a good variety there too, a little something for everyone hahaha. thanks for sharing!

Super18

Casual Client
Yeah, figured if I do a decent size story I'd just progress into more and more extreme fetishes...
Guess some of my ideas are still kind of original after all these years, like the one where the girl is on a leash, with a tongue piercing and a fishline attacked to her clit..And another fishline on her hack through her asscheeks... I didn't remember that until I looked at it :P With the wooden shoes and shit... I never saw anything like that anywhere, my mind was really twisted back then! o.O

Some of this shit would even make marquis de sade blush for a moment. I suppose.. :P

Glad you liked it anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.