One Arm Gloves (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I'm guessing this could be a simple request seeing as the resources are already available except in the way I'm needing them. Could I possibly get someone to separate the Wrist and Elbow Gloves to be worn on either hand instead of both?

I'm making a character from an old game I enjoy and am currently playing through again. Technically it's not a glove she's wearing but it would be more complex to make what she has on her left hand. Basically I need the gloves to where I can put them on just her left or right arm. She wears it on her left, but I need it for her right also in case I decide to mirror her.

Example

Anybody willing to help would be much appreciated. As a final note, I need it compatible with moreclothing.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I'm giving a try.
Be aware that it'll be a Vanilla mod placed on the Body layer (thus its colour will be altered if Her skin tint is modified, and handjob position will not be available).
The RGB sliders will be the armwear ones (same as the original).

Well, I'm running into several problems (layering isn't right and i can't get the RGB slider to work) so I prefer to give up.
Here's the FLA if another modder wants to give a try (all the base game symbols are in the library for both gloves, except the ones for the handjob, you'll have to look into SDT 1.21.1b.fla to find them):

Last edited:

Apollion

Content Creator
But what about to make and mod where there is one glove and the other arm there is no glove ?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
But what about to make and mod where there is one glove and the other arm there is no glove ?
This is what it is supposed to be.
But as I said, I am having problems with layering (the upper arm is above the forearm, and the forearm is above the hand), I cannot fix this; and I can't transfer the RGB sliders from the body layer to the armwear slider.
I could if I spent a few more hours on it, but I really don't have time for this at the moment, and I have other things I said I'd do for SDT first.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I could if I spent a few more hours on it, but I really don't have time for this at the moment, and I have other things I said I'd do for SDT first.

That's very much understandable. I'm in no rush for it and it's more of a quality of life type of thing anyway. The character can stand on her own without it but the single glove would make her look more like her source character.

On a side note, I might can supply her code if anyone is interested. It requires a couple other mods but I can link them.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
use moreclothing settings to remove the mod pieces, here is an example of an existing mod in moreclothing with adjust settings

Striped Arm Warmers.swf=Striped Armwear:CostumeArmwear-leftglove-leftlowerarmwear-lefthandglove-leftupperarmwear

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I used that for a few mods I had installed since there were some parts I didn't want to use. But these gloves are the first 2 in the menu, before any installed mods. Can the same settings be used on default clothing?

Apollion

Content Creator
Hmm... If you find the same gloves but as a swf and not inside the game, I think you could do it
(with the glove allready in the game is i think unposible to do this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.