[PC] Ogre or Troll mini-game... you decide (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter keeblerelf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
K

keeblerelf

Stumbled upon the Line Marvel Forums... really should be asleep.

Thanks goes to Rin Umiko for the links.
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMHGWRAZ
http://www.mediafire.com/?mimz0xzzznt
They call it "small ogre fighting game", but the Japanese is "TROLL no Bouken" (Troll's Adventure).
Simple E!brain controls, might need NTLEA as the file names are all in Japanese.

You have four keys: Hit, Throw, Power, Block -- default ASDE.

Your troll's life is on top, the timer for "rape power" is to the left.
Jump by pressing Up (default) and when you land, you cause a small earthquake. You can also smash corpses this way.
You can throw the adventurers into one another, but they must be at a certain distance to be grabbed. Alternatively you could corner them and smash them to bits (even when they're downed).

The Power move is more of a "I'm being swarmed -- away from be meddlesome adventurers!"
Be careful of being bum rushed; you can be toppled and they get in tons of free hits.

To rape the adventurers, pound them within a centimeter of their tiny little lives, wait for your rape timer to trigger (you will glow for 20 seconds) and then grab them. Just be careful as they must be critically weak and you aren't getting swarmed by their fighter, knight, zap mage, or seeing their healer heal them.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I could bet this is a troll game, adventurers topple you over and your pretty much dead, raping them is rediculously difficult and the general difficulty is stupidly high to be able to set up the rape.

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
Eh, I tried to get it to work, but it was no go.
Having said that, I couldn't get NTLEA to work either(I've used it before, but I deleted it and don't remember how it works).
Sorry if this is a moronic question, but does anyone have any clues as to what I might have done wrong?

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
i remember someone posted a mod on hentaipalm so that your always in rape mode. i think the thread is dead now but that link might still be hanging around other forums. the game is kinda basic to mod to if i remember correctly

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Having said that, I couldn't get NTLEA to work either(I've used it before, but I deleted it and don't remember how it works).
Sorry if this is a moronic question, but does anyone have any clues as to what I might have done wrong?
Have you tried to set your unicode to jab via the windows menu (needs a reboot)?

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster

I tried using it, too. I even changed the exe and kgt file names like with Vanguard Princess, but that didn't work either.

When you open up NTLEA, you checked the Add to Shortcut Menu, right? Then just right click the exe file and the option to use it should show up.

K

keeblerelf

1. Did you unpack the file with JIS/JP support? (the files have lots of characters)
2. Yes, that's how you run NTLEA.

Actually, raping an adventurer is fairly easy... it's raping them ALL at once that's hard. It's fairly easy to toss them all in a corner, jump on them to stun and then start smashing them to bits, possibly saving the healer for your raping powers. Why the healer?
  • Your Rape Timer counts down when you give or receive damage; even blocking raises it as you are still receiving minor damage
  • Your Rape Timer decreases when you use the Power Move
  • Your Rape Timer is unaffected by throws or jump damage
This way, if you keep forcing her to move and use her heal spells (instead of her magic bolts), you can raise your Rape Timer by constantly whacking the healer within an inch of her life until you're ready to grab her.

The game has huge issues. The Troll auto-aims (poorly) a lot of the times, he doesn't have a point-blank move (the grab move has to be done from far away, the punch/claw also requires them to be a step or two away), and there is no way to charge the Rape Timer without taking/giving damage.

While it would be nice to control directions of throws, it's not needed. The only enemies that can consistently knock you on your back are the Knight and Mage, though I have seen the Healer knock me around by sheer luck. It is very easy to throw adventurers around and have them bounce back within throw range, but it does not raise your Rape Timer. If you move in closer, you can pummel them with punches.

My record is getting three adventurers raped; I killed the knight, grabbed the fighter, thought I killed the mage yet she fell into the grab, and the healer was saved for last. Someone used "Cheat Engine" to create a movie where all four are raped. Too bad there is no ending or sound to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
What file are you talking about? I don't see any JIS/JP support files. Then again, I wouldn't know what one looks like.

Anyways, I'm not too interested in this game to begin with, seeing as it doesn't seem to have any sound to it.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
1. Did you unpack the file with JIS/JP support? (the files have lots of characters)
2. Yes, that's how you run NTLEA.

Actually, raping an adventurer is fairly easy... it's raping them ALL at once that's hard. It's fairly easy to toss them all in a corner, jump on them to stun and then start smashing them to bits, possibly saving the healer for your raping powers. Why the healer?
  • Your Rape Timer counts down when you give or receive damage; even blocking raises it as you are still receiving minor damage
  • Your Rape Timer decreases when you use the Power Move
  • Your Rape Timer is unaffected by throws or jump damage
This way, if you keep forcing her to move and use her heal spells (instead of her magic bolts), you can raise your Rape Timer by constantly whacking the healer within an inch of her life until you're ready to grab her.

The game has huge issues. The Troll auto-aims (poorly) a lot of the times, he doesn't have a point-blank move (the grab move has to be done from far away, the punch/claw also requires them to be a step or two away), and there is no way to charge the Rape Timer without taking/giving damage.

While it would be nice to control directions of throws, it's not needed. The only enemies that can consistently knock you on your back are the Knight and Mage, though I have seen the Healer knock me around by sheer luck. It is very easy to throw adventurers around and have them bounce back within throw range, but it does not raise your Rape Timer. If you move in closer, you can pummel them with punches.

My record is getting three adventurers raped; I killed the knight, grabbed the fighter, thought I killed the mage yet she fell into the grab, and the healer was saved for last. Someone used "Cheat Engine" to create a movie where all four are raped. Too bad there is no ending or sound to the game.

What is the password on that video?

K

keeblerelf

I really should upload it w/o the PW, but then everybody'd be waiting

Totally forgot they encrypted that one.
ulmf.org
(There are no spoiler tags here?)

D

DeathPanda

Well if people want to use Cheat Engine to cheat, then I will help with getting Infinite Health, Low Girl Health, and Infinite Rape Time.
I will assume most people know how to use Cheat Engine, if not, it is relatively easy to figure out.
Infinite Health: The Value of the Ogre's health is 500, search for that, get hit, then search for a Decreased Value; do this till you find the right value.
Low Girl Health: The Value of each girl's health is 200, search for that, hit the girls, search for Decreased Value(s).
Infinite Rape Mode: The Value is between 0-6 (the ticks on the top left clock). I usually wait for one tick so I would type One and search, then either wait for more ticks and search for an Increased Value or search for the next number per tick.
Hope this helps get past the intense difficulty. Remember to freeze values after. (500 for health, 10 for girls, and 6 for rape timer) You can save the Values so you don't have to go looking for them again.
Thank ulmf members for help finding the exact values.

silly587

Potential Patron
Sorry, but can someone tell me how to install this game? I have NTLEA but the screen automatically closes. When I try to open it normally though, I can see a few screens until I hit an error message.

...I wanna at least try this game.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Sorry, but can someone tell me how to install this game? I have NTLEA but the screen automatically closes. When I try to open it normally though, I can see a few screens until I hit an error message.

...I wanna at least try this game.

Please read our Common Issues sticky thread. If nothing works, locate the two files with identical filenames and the .exe and .kgt extension respectively, and change their name to something in English (eg Game.exe and Game.kgt) then re-try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.