Nude Rachel & some(in My opinion)Upggraded/improved Mods of other Users (1 Viewer)

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Hi all, there are some Mods for You
Hope You like it!
Just put that Zips into uMod r 51 when game is run, ill packed files so u do need repack this mods
Enjoy, have Fun! ;)

1 Tina Transparent Cowgirl(modded).jpg 2 christie Realistic Space moded.jpg 3 Honoka - C07.jpg

4 Rachel Demon.jpg 5 Lisa - C30 - Goddess full nude.jpg

1 View attachment Tina Transparent Cowgirl(modded).zip
2 View attachment christie Realistic Space moded.zip
3 View attachment Rachel Demon.zip
4 View attachment Honoka - C07.zip
5 View attachment Lisa - C30 - Goddess full nude.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadpool69

Potential Patron
Right now, not many people are into the transparent mods. They're all busy waiting for real fully nude mods of Christie, Honoka and Sarah. Once those last 3 meshes come in, transparency nude mods will be entirely ignored. But this is just my opinion. I doubt people will actually ignore the transparency mods.

kodoxblue

Potential Patron
Right now, not many people are into the transparent mods. They're all busy waiting for real fully nude mods of Christie, Honoka and Sarah. Once those last 3 meshes come in, transparency nude mods will be entirely ignored. But this is just my opinion. I doubt people will actually ignore the transparency mods.

yeaah.. i agree with you. now i will leave umod :D

timmyc

Content Creator
At least Kojinzx is nice enough to have taken the time to release something to fill in the gap until people can start editing meshes. I will make use of these. Thanks for sharing.

Kojinzx

Casual Client
At least Kojinzx is nice enough to have taken the time to release something to fill in the gap until people can start editing meshes. I will make use of these. Thanks for sharing.

Thnx :) , later when tools are improved to more comfortable and usable i will upgrade my mods and little later im add this mod what is working with my nude skin of Rachel :D

1.jpg

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor

IMO it's mostly down to personal preference. For example, while I can't deny I like the nudes, I just kinda use them in Movie mode or maybe training; Not really use them when actually playing because I can't help think "Why the hell would they ever fight naked..?"

Which is where transparency mods are very welcome for me. However, I'm sure the quality of these kind of mods will pretty much skyrocket once mesh editing is possible and we can actually add REAL nipple bumps and stuff onto bikinis and whatnot...Maybe even camel toes. Who knows?

locust3d

Potential Patron
Those mods look great, nice work and thanks a lot! I was wondering if you could do something like that with Honoka yellow bikini, which I think is the best of the two. Since we don't have a nude mod for her yet, that would be second best, or perhaps the bunny costume, I main Honoka and it's really sad that not many people release mods for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.