1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nude Rachel & some(in My opinion)Upggraded/improved Mods of other Users

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by Kojinzx, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Kojinzx

Kojinzx Potential Patron

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
  2. Deadpool69

Deadpool69 Potential Patron

Right now, not many people are into the transparent mods. They're all busy waiting for real fully nude mods of Christie, Honoka and Sarah. Once those last 3 meshes come in, transparency nude mods will be entirely ignored. But this is just my opinion. I doubt people will actually ignore the transparency mods.

3. kodoxblue

kodoxblue Potential Patron

yeaah.. i agree with you. now i will leave umod :D

4. Deadpool69

Deadpool69 Potential Patron

You definitely should. Adding mods as DLC is way easier than using uMod. ;)

5. timmyc

timmyc Swell Supporter Content Creator

At least Kojinzx is nice enough to have taken the time to release something to fill in the gap until people can start editing meshes. I will make use of these. Thanks for sharing.

6. Kojinzx

Kojinzx Potential Patron

Thnx :) , later when tools are improved to more comfortable and usable i will upgrade my mods and little later im add this mod what is working with my nude skin of Rachel :D

1.jpg

7. GIANT DAD

GIANT DAD Potential Patron

IMO it's mostly down to personal preference. For example, while I can't deny I like the nudes, I just kinda use them in Movie mode or maybe training; Not really use them when actually playing because I can't help think "Why the hell would they ever fight naked..?"

Which is where transparency mods are very welcome for me. However, I'm sure the quality of these kind of mods will pretty much skyrocket once mesh editing is possible and we can actually add REAL nipple bumps and stuff onto bikinis and whatnot...Maybe even camel toes. Who knows?

8. locust3d

locust3d Potential Patron

Those mods look great, nice work and thanks a lot! I was wondering if you could do something like that with Honoka yellow bikini, which I think is the best of the two. Since we don't have a nude mod for her yet, that would be second best, or perhaps the bunny costume, I main Honoka and it's really sad that not many people release mods for her.