NNin's Channel (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
These are my videos from games or anime, both ryona and gyaku-ryona, up to its source.
Anyway, my main focus is zako (not all). So you can say this is a francise of http://www.undertow.club/whats-your-fetish/1227-zako-fetish.html and http://www.undertow.club/images/2237-my-image-collections-female-bad-girls-mostly-games.html threads. (The later is out of ammo though.)
Most of my videos aren't long because I want to keep it under 200MB to make it a single file on mediafire. So ryona may not enough for you.

This account, ProvShadow, is once my friend's account. But because he doesn't use it for anything, he gave it to me.
All contents can be downloaded at http://www.mediafire.com/kunoitisuki
Hope you like it. :meaw:
Question and suggestion are welcome.

Tenchu: Kurenai/Fatal Shadows
Tenchu Kurenai - Jokunoichi.wmv_snapshot_02.45_[2012.03.08_22.40.38].jpg
Tenchu is a series that have some good ryona and zako since PlayStation era. Thanks to an improved combat system, Tenchu: Kurenai has the best ryona in the series. And the zako in this one are skilled enough to be a good match for our heroines.
Tenchu: Kurenai - Kuroya Jokunoichi in action - YouTube
Tenchu: Kurenai - Shimatsuya Female in action - YouTube

Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2
Watchmen - The End Is Nigh Part 2 - Blonde Dominatrix.wmv_snapshot_01.09_[2012.03.08_22.14.jpg
The game itself is a medicore action game that suits for a Watchmen's fan who wants to know what happened before the movie. However, it has a good graphic and both players and enemies have many attacks that worth seeing. This game's zako, the dominatrixs, are a sexy enemies with a painful attacks and counter moves.
(No enemy's ryona yet...)
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh Part 2 - Blonde Dominatrix in action 2 - YouTube
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh Part 2 - Brunette Dominatrix in action - YouTube

Dynamite Deka/Die Hard Arcade Remake
snapshot20111009010911.jpg
A remake of Sega Saturn game with improved graphic. A grapples in this game are good for ryona and belly punishment fans. The terrorist girls zako are good looking and can perform many of player's moves, like a damaging grapples.
Dynamite Deka (PS2) - Fight with female zako - YouTube

God Hand
God Hand Preview (4).jpg
God Hand is a hard but very enjoyable game. This game zako appear in various costumes, with minor differrent in attack moveset.
God Hand - Red Zako in action - YouTube

Shadow of Rome
Shadow of Rome (3).jpg
A game with both action part and stealth part, with quite good story. The zako are not bad in this game.
Shadow of Rome - Female Gladiator in action - YouTube

Prince Of Persia
The series feature Middle East-styled zako. All of them are agile combatants.
Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within - Assassin in action - YouTube

UNLISTED
Because I think these anime clips may violate copyright rule on Youtube (and here), these videos are unlisted.
Agent Aika - Episode 6 fight scenes - YouTube
Aika R-16 - Episode 2 fight scene - YouTube
Aika Zero - Fight Scenes - YouTube
Najica Blitz Tactics - Episode 1 fight scenes - YouTube
Najica Blitz Tactics - Episode 5 fight scene - YouTube
Black Scorpion - Fight Scenes - YouTube
Mortal Kombat Conquest - Kreeya's amazons in action - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Update with pantsu fight scenes.

Najica fight with guard maids.

Najica vs. Koharu. This is the favorite fight for me because Koharu is a cute henchwoman.XD
This is the better quality version.

Fight scenes from the 1st Aika OVA. The opponents in this episode are an elite gold and white delmos.

Fight scenes from the 2nd Aika OVA, Aika R-16.

Some fight scenes from the 3rd Aika OVA, Aika Zero. The plot is quite rushed near the end but still packed with very good zako fights.
This is the better quality version.

By the way, look like uploading Episode 1 of Aika can affect my channel's status.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Late reply I know (seriously!) but thanks for sharing these anime links, the animes themselves look of great quality too! Really great! They are all on my watch list now! Thanks!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Just realized I forgot to add some videos :slow:

Shinnok's henchwomen from Mortal Kombat Conquest.

Short fight from an old anime, Mezzo Forte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.