Nino request - FILLED (1 Viewer)

Soleil_1

Vivacious Visitor
EDIT: Filled. See next post.

I dont see many FE waifus besides Fates, so i like to make a request for Nino. I hope that these images can help.
a9bff6b41e675a45ba0a905f1650fcfe.jpg
tumblr_mw4rj2Hlgg1s7b405o1_500.jpg

I want Shanna too, but i think Nino is most important.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Soleil_1 Soleil_1

Welcome to Undertow!
Next time you make a request, please follow the request guidance.

Reference Shot Guide

Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Key points:

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags
  • Specify what you want (clothes or hair). If you want hair, please specify static or dynamic. Static is easier to make, and more likely to be made.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Soleil_1

Vivacious Visitor
Ok, i miss two points but now i can do it better (say if i want clother or hair, the references) .

And thanks for Nino's hair, I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.