[PC] Nightmare Sphere (1 Viewer)

Y

Y2Ryoko

I have a confusing problem with this game and I'm hoping I can get some help. The game config lists two attack buttons, Attack 1 and Attack 2 (X and Z by default), but I can't get Attack 1 to do anything. I imagine I should be able to assign a weapon or Orb to one attack and another weapon to the other, but the game doesn't recognize that I'm even pressing it outside of the config screen. I'm guessing this is also why I can't go backwards in menu options (if I switch difficulty or options, I can't go back to a lower setting). Does anyone know what causes this? Is it because I'm on the newest data file?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The game is saved when you activate one of the alters (I think it was the UP key) and then walk through the fountain.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Make clear if you're talking about Nightmare Sphere or Nightmare Sphere 0. Nightmare Sphere is the finished first game, when you create a new game you have three save game slots, it automatically saves the game when you go through the above mentioned fountain in the selected save game slot and after you closed the game you can continue from the last saving point by choosing the save game slot you selected when you begun the game. Nightmare Sphere 0 is the second game and currently in development, the version that's flying around is a demo and yes, in that demo you cannot save.

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
I've come to the holy boss, a big flying thing with wings and a white orb as company. But I can't beat it and he takes very little damage from any type of magic. What's the strategy?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I have no idea which boss you mean; can you give an image of it, maybe I'll remember then what boss you're talking about and how you beat it.

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
boss.jpg

It was that boss but after I managed to beat the doppelganger he was a walk in the park with the dark orb. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tantramaster128

I need help, I just caught wind of this game (dammit im always fuckin late) what is EVA in the upgrade menu? and what does intelligence do?

S

Sir_Han Ricos

EVA is evasion, it dictates essentially how often an enemy's attack will simply phase through you. Intelligence affects how much damage the spheres do. (relative to defences and resistances, of course.)

T

tantramaster128

thank you :D. im also now stuck again, i dont know how to do the "wave dash" that u get after the flying ice boss

T

T3CH

I'm trying to switch the language to English but I can't find that option anywhere. I have been searching in vain for instructions on how to do this. I only know that there is such an option from various threads but no one actually explains how to do it or posts any snapshots showing where to find the option.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Probably have something to do with you patching the game. If I remember correctly, you'll have to download ver 1.05 then patch it with the "New DATA file" you see on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.