[PC] Nightmare Sphere (1 Viewer)

T

T3CH

I am quite certain I did that but it wouldn't hurt to try again I suppose. I haven't really gone anywhere yet since its no fun when you can't read anything.

D

DonumDei

This thread is a little older, but since I played the game not long ago I decided to put some things here, which I had to figure out myself. Maybe it's helping someone ;-)
I played version 1.05 by the way...

Key bug:
I had this issue too when I first played...
The tips given in the previous pages helped me, I think for me it was the one with the "new data" BUT it didn't fix my current game.
I discovered it by chance when I started a new game to check something: The new game worked, while the older game still had the bug. So if the tips don't seem to work, try a new game.

Endings:
There are 4 endings, good, bad, evil and neutral/true.

Evil Ending: Enter final fight with brutal soul gauge.
Bad Ending: Kill more than a certain number of humans (don't know the exact value) + soul gauge NOT brutal
!!! if you do this, you can't get the good or true endings !!!
Good Ending: Enter final fight with neutral soul gauge (everything from level 1-4 works) and no/few humans killed
True Ending: Switch several times from brute to neutral and vice versa without killing humans (use dark orb for example)
Then do the same as for the good ending.
!!! if you do this, you can't get the good ending anymore !!!

Different background images on "thank you" screen:
Mebius said before, you need to finish the game quick with a high item percentage.
Maybe it was changed in some version, for me just the time matters, not the item percentage.
For example, I finished the game under 1h with 40% items and still got the best picture
So you can just select the easiest difficulty and run through the game.

Here is what you get:
> 4h: standard sword fighter outfit
< 4h: swimsuit
< 3h: some jungle costume?
< 2h: no costume :D

I really enjoyed this game and to brag a little, I beat the whole game on god difficulty, including the monsterfight in the prison and the different endbosses ^.^
Don't know when I last had that much fun with a game...
Now I'm going to check out NS0 or an older version of NS, heard the endings were different in the past...

ambi

Potential Patron
I didn't know about the speedrun rewards. That said, my experience for the True ending doesn't require multiple switches. In fact, you only need to get your soul gauge down once. Otherwise, follow the path to the Good Ending...then during the final fight, get your Soul Gauge down as low as you can. This will trigger the True Ending.

Sadly I haven't been able to play this game for a while, as for some reason it runs inordinately slow on my newest computer, no matter what compatibility settings I try.

F

FistWata

Sorry to necro but I seem to have lost my save file when formatting my hard drive, does someone have a spare save file they could share with at least half progress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.