nickson555's BLACK DESERT 4096 nude large areola texture with 3d mesh edited puffy nipples (1 Viewer)

renn

Potential Patron
Thanks for @IndigoDesert suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 their help.
uploaded 3d mesh puffy nipples for sorc,vk,ranger,witch.DK,maehwa,kunoichi

updated on 20/3/17 with no holes mesh
Thx for @IndigoDesert's help
finally no more holes on the body!

How to use:
Put all the pac files into file Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch>run meta injector

know issues:
armour clipping

33148869730_4aa629c3ac_o.png

33148859430_3ffaa5bfd3_o.png
it's awesome!
thank you for sharing.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Right on track, these new pubes look the most natural on a girl. Can you do a natural skin for her top too? I mean the nipples look kinds of weird like Brazilian girls.

nickson555

Content Creator
Finally this is a major update to my mods
1. 3d saggy breast mesh
Comes with pew,phw,pvw,pnw,pkww,pnw,pww,pdw classes

How to use:
Put all the pac files in files_to_patch and run meta injector

updates on 1/4/2017
Reworked the mesh again in 3ds max to make the boobs look more natural in game.
32929396484_61c63dda3d_o.png

2. Dark Knight nude skin texture
Comes with all the different pubes from my mods that released before
32914572493_6e35d52332_o.png

Attachments

dark knight.zip
20.6 MB · Views: 11,123

Last edited:

rioku

Potential Patron
love the mod they looks amazing. I am having a problem only with outfits actually fitting my character. mainly all pearl items

nickson555

Content Creator
love the mod they looks amazing. I am having a problem only with outfits actually fitting my character. mainly all pearl items
I don't know how to fix this. I saw there are some bones name related to setting the armour location in 3ds max though.

rioku

Potential Patron
I don't know how to fix this. I saw there are some bones name related to setting the armour location in 3ds max though.
I am sure your working alone on this. but if you can get outfits to work I would rather use this mod then resorpless mod

Vallil

Swell Supporter
ok so a bit of the not so great part.
tried the mod on my ranger but the shape is just not doing so good, the breasts go a bit too outwards/to the sides and deform in an unnatural way, i'll try to add some pics later but i'm not using my pc atm, even tried shrinking them close to the standard size but it just didn't work out that nicely. As i said sorceress looks amazing, just got a few issues with Ranger's scaling i'll show you a bit later

nickson555

Content Creator
ok so a bit of the not so great part.
tried the mod on my ranger but the shape is just not doing so good, the breasts go a bit too outwards/to the sides and deform in an unnatural way, i'll try to add some pics later but i'm not using my pc atm, even tried shrinking them close to the standard size but it just didn't work out that nicely. As i said sorceress looks amazing, just got a few issues with Ranger's scaling i'll show you a bit later
For the boobs shape it is not fully editable on your will. If I don't make the boobs outwards, there will be holes on ranger's body. @IndigoDesert pac tool import edited mesh that is edited beyond certain threshold will have holes on character even using merge mode. As we all know using replace mode will have holes on shoulders. Unless there is update to the pac tools otherwise this can not be fixed.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Trying to understand how to do this.. I'm running Resporeless right now but I want to fix Tamer. She is nude in character creation but in-game her basic undergarments are on. How do I fix it so she displays nude? A lot of her outfits look ridiculous with the underwear showing beneath them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.