Need help recreating an outfit (1 Viewer)

familyguyfunnymoments

Potential Patron
Hi, sorry if this request doesn't fit in this thread, I'm new. I was wondering if somebody could help me recreate the outfit D-Oxygen used in his preview for his Brunette Pokemon Go Trainer (located here: Pokémon Go Girl Static Hair (Brunette) )? I have no idea how to properly load outfits as layers, and can't even figure out simple stuff (like making only the hood from the jacket invisible). If somebody could recreate the outfit using the mods provided on the hair download page and make a .swf file, I'd be extremely grateful. Please let me know if I should remove this request as it's not typical. Thank you!

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi,

I'm gonna help you and point you in the right direction, but before I do I feel compelled to say something even though it might be a bit unnecessay: You obviously already know that someone else put it together using the component parts and you say

I have no idea how to properly load outfits as layers

Wouldn't a better first step be to read one of the many guides and tutorials here? You skipping that step and going straight to posting a mod request could in my opinion very easily be interpreted as "My time is so much more important than everybody else's that they should do a modding project so that I don't have to learn this stuff."

Given how very polite your post is I know that's not what you meant but reading the guides first and asking for help second might have been a better move.

With that off of my chest: You need a mod called moreclothing. It allows you to add costume mods to the in-game menus and gives you all sorts of customization options. Get that. It requires the Loader. If you don't have the Loader just get sby loaderpack which comes with moreclothing preinstalled. When adding stuff to moreclothing you'll also want Show Mod Info since you may want to add only some parts of a costume mod. Show Mod Info will tell you what's on the menu. You'll get it when you get started with moreclothing.

Hope you didn't take any of that as being more harsh than it was intended. Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

familyguyfunnymoments

Potential Patron
Hi,

I'm gonna help you and point you in the right direction, but before I do I feel compelled to say something even though it might be a bit unnecessay: You obviously already know that someone else put it together using the component parts and you say

Wouldn't a better first step be to read one of the many guides and tutorials here? You skipping that step and going straight to posting a mod request could in my opinion very easily be interpreted as "My time is so much more important than everybody else's that they should do a modding project so that I don't have to learn this stuff."

Given how very polite your post is I know that's not what you meant but reading the guides first and asking for help second might have been a better move.

With that off of my chest: You need a mod called moreclothing. It allows you to add costume mods to the in-game menus and gives you all sorts of customization options. Get that. It requires the Loader. If you don't have the Loader just get sby loaderpack which comes with moreclothing preinstalled. When adding stuff to moreclothing you'll also want Show Mod Info since you may want to add only some parts of a costume mod. Show Mod Info will tell you what's on the menu. You'll get it when you get started with moreclothing.

Hope you didn't take any of that as being more harsh than it was intended. Welcome to the forum!
Thank you very much for your help, I'm sorry if I came across the wrong way. I've looked for a guide containing the information I'd like, and I'll start looking again. If I may ask a specific question, is it possible to remove specific elements of a costume using moreclothing?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Yes it is. There's a guide on doing that at the top of the moreclothing settings file. Looking at the screenshot you linked to I'm not even convinced you'll need to do so for that, but if so you can do that with moreclothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.