Need help on posting images (1 Viewer)

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter
I have been having trouble uploading pictures in imgur.com lately. It keeps saying "Your image failed to upload." Normally, I can upload 10 or more pictures at 1280x768 resolution before the site upgraded their interface this year. But I can only upload 2-3 pictures even at 640x360 res. Any other image hosting sites out there that has better interface than imgur?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
From my experience this problem with imgur has to do with its shitty capcha implementation. It is slow and sometimes doesn't work properly. Eg. Multiple attempts before it pops up to ask if you're a robot. Selecting No only to get the same box again repeatedly until it finally loads properly, randomly where it'll either give you a few words to type or ask you to pick images that contain xyz out of 9 pics.

I use abload.de for my bigger pics that I don't want on imgur due to compression. It is pretty simple to use but it isn't in English. Still, I was able to sign up, activate account and work everything out easily.

I don't use anything else because between abload and imgur it covers my needs and migrating my albums is a pain. Even so, consider these.

Slimg
SLiMG - Upload and Share

Imgbox
imgbox - fast, simple image host

There are actually HEAPS of decent image hosts. It helps if you know what you need in terms of size, file types and viewing preferences. Some for instance doesn't allow galleries. Others doesn't allow hot linking. Some have bandwidth or compression. Some allows for social aspects like Facebook association or comments or thumbs up/down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.