He is Weak now (1 Viewer)

Marhadina

Potential Patron
I don't own NARUTO or Naruto Shippuden

this is Gyaku ryona story,. more specific about Naruto getting beaten by girls, don't bother to read if don't into this thing.

Notes AU

# Toneri's Attack Happened a year early when Naruto is 18 years old.

# Toneri Failed his objective to destroy the Earth but, His Final Move Successfully Ripped out not only Naruto's High Capacity Cakra but also Nine Tails Cakra from Naruto.

# Hinata is not in love with Naruto. But is Naruto's Best friend.

# In Konoha Hospital.

# Hinata's POV

This is Beautiful Morning in Konoha, right now I'm on my way to Naruto's Apartment. Two months already passed since that day when we have to travel to the moon so we could stop Otsutsuki Toneri and his Objective to destroy our world. Our Mission was definitely Successful I could say. Except for My Best friend Naruto who just loss all of his special ability including his Nine Tails Cakra because of Toneri's Attack. He even said that he couldn't gather Nature energy anymore. All left for him now is Low Capacity Cakra level and Weakened Body.

Of course for Naruto, That is definitely a big loss and downgrade. But personally, I don't think that's big loss. not in this "Hopefully" Peaceful time.

Finally I arrived in his apartment, without knocking on his door first I entered his apartment.

" Naruto - kun,... Hmmmm where is he? Naruto - Kun ... ? "

" Okay - Okay wait a minute... ! Oh hey Hinata... Whats up? Sorry I'm just finished bathing . ".

Okay, this is awkward. Naruto just came out from his bath room with just his orange Pant, a towel in his shoulder and bare upper body. And ... I'm little surprised by what I just saw. To be honest I always thought that Naruto's body was like almost all of Shinobis I know, well I expected better, ' Six pack, Big Muscle, and etc. But instead, Naruto's upper Body is looks nothing like that. He is definitely not fat. But, His belly Looks really Soft and fragile. Not even a single muscle or abs visible in his body. His belly even looks more fragile and softer than Ino's belly that always visible to public. Maybe this is the after effects of that mission or maybe His body is always like this. Well either way, this is Good News for his future opponents

" Heyyy Hinata you okay ? ..."

" Oh, he he , Sorry Naruto- kun ... I come to give you this. This is medicine from Sakura-san she said this will help your recovery! "

" Okay thanks Hinata ...

" Oh and ... Hanabi - chan said she and Konohamaru - kun have a sparring Match this afternoon in Hyuuga's Compound .. "

" Oh, in Hyuuga's Compound really ? Why would Konohamaru do that?... "

" Well I think we already know Hanabi and Konohamaru have this little Rivalry. She said Konohamaru want to defeat her in front of her family and ... That's it ... I think you should come and see it Naruto - kun .. "

" Hmm yeah of course I'll come ... "

" Well then see you later Naruto- kun ..."

" See ya Hinata ..."

Then I continue to my next destination which is Hyuuga Compound. Normally in this time I will helping Sakura-san in the hospital but,. I have other thing to do with my father so I should come home as soon as I can.

. Few hours later / Afternoon. *

Well I think Hanabi can little over dramatic sometimes.

I honestly thought that only my father and maybe few Hyuugas will become a spectators but instead , my sister invited almost every Hyuugas available. I couldn't help but laugh at Naruto's joke who is sitting beside me.

" Well, lets pray for Konohamaru this time... I hope he can get your father's approval ".

" Ha ha, yeah.. I hope so Naruto - kun .. "

I replied quietly so Hanabi couldn't hear me.

Few minutes Passed but Konohamaru is not yet to come. Now I could even hear some of other Hyuugas joking about Wasting their already wasted time of something like that. And Hanabi, well she's already MAD now I think.

Few minutes later suddenly Moegi come to Hyuuga Compound's arena.

" Hyuuga - sama, Hanabi - sama , everyone.. Sorry, I'm here because of Hokage- sama's Order. He said Konohamaru Have sudden Important mission so he couldn't Attend this Sparring match... I'm sorry everyone ... "

Moegi then exiting herself out of Hyuuga's Compound.

" WHAT THEE HELLL ... THAT FUCKING STUPID MONKEY ... "

Okay ... That is colorful words from my little sister.

" LANGUAGE HANABI "

Of course my Father would remind Hanabi. Hyuuga is known for their elegant personality after all.

" WELL THEN, I WANT TO CHALLENGE YOU UZUMAKI NARUTO TO REPLACE KONOHAMARU AS MY OPPONENT IN THIS SPARRING MATCH .. ".

What My Sister says next successfully made a whole compound become quite place. Of course no one not even me as Hanabi's sister predicted this. Even Naruto himself Surprised by this.

" Whattt ... ? ". That's all Naruto can say.

" Didn't you hear, I challenged you to be my opponent. You're Konohamaru's role model right?,... Or are you afraid to be humiliated by me oh mighty Uzumaki Naruto .. ? "

After Hanabi said that, of course Naruto didn't have any other Choice. So he accepted her challenge.

Everyone except my father and me of course will think Naruto would win easily, Not everyone in this Village is knew that Naruto is no longer Sage or have Nine Tails Cakra and its other abilities. The image of Naruto's unmuscled Soft Belly earlier come to my mind. And somehow, suddenly I have a crazy desire to want to see his soft belly to be beaten, to see his painful expressions with my sister little hands Buried deep into Naruto's soft belly.

There is no restrictions in this match, Weapons and jutsus are allowed. And because Naruto didn't bring his bag of kunais or weapon, he's allowed to pick one from our Armory. Hanabi also preparing her weapon.

" I'll give Hanabi an advice Father ... ".

Same as Naruto, Hanabi also preparing her weapon bag in other side of our Armory. As I'm close to Hanabi then I dragged her into other side of building.

" He's At his Weakest now Hanabi. Aim his belly. That is his Weak spot... ".

" What.. Really ... ? ".

" Yes, There no more time so I'll tell you more later. But trust me on this Hanabi, right now, among all teenagers, His Body especially his belly, is the Weakest...! ".

Moments later *

" ARE YOU BOTH READY ? .. "

the Voice of this match referee Hyuuga Koo echoed our compound arena. After seeing Nod between Hanabi and Naruto...

" FIGHTTT " ..

' Tak tak ' bug , tak bug tak '.

Few minutes passed, both Hanabi and Naruto is still blows to blows, blocking, countering, attacking, But the longer this goes, I could see Naruto is slowly losing this match, as I see the other faces around, All the Hyuugas that watching this match also could see it.

Even when in his Weakest point, Naruto's fighting style is still pretty anoying, the way he use his shadow clone is still something else. But, Hanabi unlike me, she is also known as Prodigy, while my Byakugan can see one way farther than any other Hyuugas. Hanabi's Byakugan can see 360 more clearly than me. Her punches and power also Stronger and harder than my own which is more Flexible and fast.

After more minutes passed, Now I could see Naruto is getting trouble, his breathing is more uncontrollable , his moves getting sloppy, slower and slower.

# HANABI POV

The more time we fight, the more I understood my sister advice earlier.

' hehhh so sloppy ' . As I bloked his clone punch I couldn't help but laughing in my mind.

Few minutes passed and slowly, I could see how low his Cakra right now, his breathing is uncontrollable, his move sloopier ... After I dispose his clone Suddenly the real Naruto try to punch me with his right hand from behind. But, I managed to turn around and easily grabbed his right hand.

' This is it ' ... before he could try to escape I pull him in .

' OOOFFF ' ' Akkkhak ' . He cough up a blood As I drove my punch into his Surprisingly so soft belly.

Because my shorter body, aiming his belly is my ideal moves. Now I felt how soft his belly is, I could felt how easily my hand entered deep into his soft belly and crushed his Internal organs.

He then try to punch me again but before he could,

' OOOFFF ' ' OOOFFF ' ' OOOFFF ' Akkkhak

I delivers more punches to Naruto's soft stomach. Make him Cough up more blood. Then I push Naruto to the ground and Naruto rolls patheticly in the Arena.

" Awwwa, are you crying Naruto - kun ..? ". I couldn't help but want to humiliate him further.

In the Arena Naruto is crying in pain and clenching his stomach. Then I heard murmurs from my fellow Hyuugas, they're mostly surprised, I mean Uzumaki Naruto, One of living Heroes in Konoha, turned out to be this weak.

# HINATA POV

' OOOFFF right in his belly '

Hanabi first punch Buried deep into Naruto's Soft Belly as I dramatically monologue in my mind, then Hanabi continuously punching Naruto's Belly after that. When Hanabi's first punch Penetrated Naruto's belly, I could see and hears other Hyuugas are surprised , but as my sister continuously punching his soft belly, I also could see they're enjoying this. But, no one enjoyed this more than me.

Hanabi then push Naruto to the ground. His body rolls patheticly and stopped near my position. Right in front of me. ' Poor you Naruto - kun ', Right in front of me, Naruto is coughing up blood crying in pain and clenching his injured Weak Belly.

But of course the beating didn't stop there. Hanabi then grabs Naruto by the hair and lifts him up. She delivers a few more ferocious punches into Naruto's Already crushed Belly. I don't even need to use my Byakugan to see how each of her punches very easily injures his Internal Organs more and more, Naruto's life is on Hanabi's mercy right now, there's nothing he can do, He couldn't even breath or standing properly anymore.

' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF '

' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF ' ' OOOFFFFF '

At this point, I couldn't even tell if Naruto is alive or dead right now. Hanabi Continuously Brutally Punching Naruto's Belly again, again, again , and again, and again ... Lot of blood that come out from his mouth clearly tell me how badly injured his Internal Organs is ...

Few minutes later Hanabi finally stopped. She then let Naruto's Body fall on the ground. He's clearly in near death condition right now. His eyes is half closed with tears flowing, His mouth is covered by his own blood. Hanabi then crouching in front of Naruto's unmoving and beaten body. She then opens Naruto's white shirt that covers his Demolished soft belly. Now Naruto's unmuscled and Soft and demolished Belly is available for anyone to see. Then ...

' OOOFFF ' ' Akkkhak '. Hanabi Stomps Naruto right in his middle soft belly and Naruto Cough up more blood after that. Everyone could see now how My sister's right foot so easily entered and buried so deep into Naruto's soft already demolished belly.

" Well, I guess this is it Naruto - kun ... Don't worry I'm sure my sister will not let you die but, This pain, humiliation , You'll remember this for your entire life. Good night ... ! "

Whit that last message that Hanabi Said, she then Twists Her Foot inside Naruto's already Crushed soft bare belly and completely destroys His stomach and his Internal Organs.

Of course I wouldn't let Naruto die here. As Hanabi removed her Foot from Naruto's soon to be dead body, I then as fast as I could Seal his Body into a Special Body storage Scroll that made specifically for this. This Scroll will seal his body current condition until I managed to go to Hospital.

Two months later *

Two months passed since that day when Hanabi brutally beat Naruto, now Everyone in the Village is Already knew What happened. Not only that and I don't know when this is started But, to this days, Naruto's Soft and Weak Belly suddenly became trending topic between All Kunoichis. Some even says that they already created a plan to use Naruto's soft belly as their punching bag after he woke up from his Coma. Oh Naruto -kun you poor Boy...

END

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.