need dialogue ideas for sdt (1 Viewer)

CaptainVenom

Potential Patron
I was working on a dialogue to test making them but I could use a side project if I don't know anything about the character you suggested or some other reason I can't do I'll respond to let you know

Deleted member 59572

Content Creator
-Tease and denial (fendom).
-Android dialogue, i think there's only two short dialogues like that.
-Vampire/Succubus, same as first, but with death risk if you let her win.

TyranntX

Vivacious Visitor
If you are still needing ideas, here's a few I'm spreading around.

1. A female explorer stumbles upon an ancient tomb, and awakens a Futanari Queen who's cum contains a potent aphrodisiac and hypnotic effects, the more one consumes the more the queen controls them. Now freed from centuries of sleep, the queen seeks to make the explorer her sex slave and forces her to suck her off.

2. A woman has gone to prison for a crime she did not commit, and will likely remain in prison for the full sentence by the time investigators discover the truth. Her cell mate is an extra-rapey woman who is looking for a new prison bitch, needless to say the new comer cannot put up much of a fight, and eventually learns to accept her fate as she is being raped.

3. Two princesses from different countries at war with another, a human and an elf, are in love with each other. but because their nations hate each other, they know they can never be together. One is to be arranged to marry a man she has hated her whole life, and the other already has suiters looking to court her as well. So the two of them sneak off to a forest between their two kingdoms to have sex one last time, but this time theres a bit of a twist. The elf has brought a magic potion that would allow her to grow a penis and impregnate her lover, she figures that if she's going to be forced to marry a man she doesn't love then she refuses to have her first born share blood with a man. The human feels the same, and agrees to the elves idea. (this one would require position changing, but if it's too much for you then just a BJ is okay too.)

Yuri and Futa/Girl dialogues are in very short supply on this side of the forum, or at least that's what I've noticed.

Ms. Pale Fire

Potential Patron
If you are still needing ideas, here's a few I'm spreading around.

1. A female explorer stumbles upon an ancient tomb, and awakens a Futanari Queen who's cum contains a potent aphrodisiac and hypnotic effects, the more one consumes the more the queen controls them. Now freed from centuries of sleep, the queen seeks to make the explorer her sex slave and forces her to suck her off.

2. A woman has gone to prison for a crime she did not commit, and will likely remain in prison for the full sentence by the time investigators discover the truth. Her cell mate is an extra-rapey woman who is looking for a new prison bitch, needless to say the new comer cannot put up much of a fight, and eventually learns to accept her fate

3. Two princesses from different countries at war with another, a human and an elf, are in love with each other. but because their nations hate each other, they know they can never be together. One is to be arranged to marry a man she has hated her whole life, and the other already has suiters looking to court her as well. So the two of them sneak off to a forest between their two kingdoms to have sex one last time, but this time theres a bit of a twist. The elf has brought a magic potion that would allow her to grow a penis and impregnate her lover, she figures that if she's going to be forced to marry a man she doesn't love then she refuses to have her first born share blood with a man. The human feels the same, and agrees to the elves idea. (this one would require position changing, but if it's too much for you then just a BJ is okay too.)

Yuri and Futa/Girl dialogues are in very short supply on this side of the forum, or at least that's what I've noticed.

Adding to Tyrann comment, yes, the theme can be pretty much anything (such as with any narrative work) Its the details what are going to make the difference, and how each line develops a little bit of the characters, what they express in line with their movements. The more detailed and personal (not personal for the author, but for the characters) their dialogue is, the more unique it will become. In the end, all this scenarios and the ones above could share the same dialogues, but again, the detail and the uniqueness of each of them is what is going to make them stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.