Near misses and missed opportunities in Ryona! (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
The bouncer...fucking ragdolls

and every wwe game after 09. The models looks like crap now and the whole lack of intergender. Also the tone thing tgn metioned. Fucking WWE....

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
I miss the Timesplitters series and how each death would be a 3rd person custom animation of your character dying; the various female characters made it great as well. (Might as well film a video later on the weekend)

That reminds me of the time on one of the games I made a custom team for matches (for and against) all female. ;3

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
That reminds me of the time on one of the games I made a custom team for matches (for and against) all female. ;3

I used to make custom levels with nothing but female enemies that just kept spawning in TimeSplitters 2. My favorite female: Venus Starr. Her ample bust and her moans are so sexy.

TKNY

Potential Patron
well... I stick to KOF and DOA... and now MUGEN... so havent really try a lot of other things besides those that are highly recommended on forums like this one...

Mardion

Potential Patron
I was remembering this thread yesterday as I tried out God Hand (PS2). It's a real shame that there is no playable female in this game, as there are many opponents with moves that would look great on one! I hoped I'd be able to play as Olivia after I finished the game (which I'd enjoy even more because she's such a bitch!) but no such luck...

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
I was remembering this thread yesterday as I tried out God Hand (PS2). It's a real shame that there is no playable female in this game, as there are many opponents with moves that would look great on one! I hoped I'd be able to play as Olivia after I finished the game (which I'd enjoy even more because she's such a bitch!) but no such luck...

Olivia ryona would be pretty damn awesome

onlinehero

Casual Client
Been looking at sorceress from Orcs Must Die 2... she looks awesome, but no hope for ryona in that game :S Well I guess it's pretty big miss, but I always hate when games have sexy female characters but no ryona... so wrong

orcs-must-die-2-01.jpg

orcsdies-5.jpg

Varshyl

Potential Patron
I prefer impalement of females, weapons through their bodies and things of that nature. Anyway, Dragon's Dogma would had great potential for my particular ryona since they have those great weapon moves such as Soul Skewer which grab your enemy and run your sword through him but human enemies never use them. -.- Great female Arisen and armor design. Very nice monster grab and chomp action which I liked. Hopefully we'll see DD2 expanding on this ryona some more.

Final Fantasy series would had been really awesome for ryona if they had more elaborate enemy grab moves, plenty of hot females from that series, tho Dissida does fill that niche somewhat, but lack of female selection and weapon grabs bring that potential for ryona down.

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
I just watched The Expendables 2, which is very violent and gory, just the way I like my girls. There's also a female protagonist in it, named Maggie. Not very beautiful but quite deserve some pain.

Sadly, despite the whole violent shootout, hand-to-hand punching combat, slashing people with knives or anything that can inflict heavy damage on all the people inside the movie, not even a single hit landed on Maggie. Don't get your hopes up for a grab, from the start to the end, even the slightest scratch on her skin exist. NO, just plain smooth and all. She might be a bit ugly, but come on, at least punch her in the face or suffocate her, maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cloister

I feel like the Dynasty Warrior series (when was into them) had some missed opportunities with the game over screen and failure state. I wish they dragged out defeat a little more than flashing a generic screen. Maybe if the warrior you're playing as (preferably one of the female ones) was taken prisoner or killed on the battlefield in a cut scene. Then maybe showing your army falling to the enemy without your help. A death quote lamenting their failure would have been good too.

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
I'm going to nominate Ninja Gaiden 3 just based on the fact that there's no ryona footage (save for one half-assed attempt) of the game! The game's been out for months already and considering the amount of NGS1/2 ryona footage I'm AMAZED there isn't any out for NG3 by now! This leads me believe there is no quality ryona in NG3 *gasp* Can someone verify to me if there even is any ryona potential in the game? If there is then the lucky people in possession of the game and the gear to make ryona vids should get on it immediately! If it's not a missed opportunity on the game's side, then it most certainly is on the community's!

Just kidding about the community, I honestly appreciate all the people bringing us the ryona we enjoy. Hell, I'm still personally to fulfill my role by making that Marvel Nemesis vid I teased in my introductory post quite a long while ago. But at the same time I'm genuinely shocked about the lack of NG3 ryona seeing how great the previous titles have been in this regard (I'd say they're the best).

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I'm going to nominate Ninja Gaiden 3 just based on the fact that there's no ryona footage (save for one half-assed attempt) of the game! The game's been out for months already and considering the amount of NGS1/2 ryona footage I'm AMAZED there isn't any out for NG3 by now! This leads me believe there is no quality ryona in NG3 *gasp* Can someone verify to me if there even is any ryona potential in the game?

There is barely any ryona. Except for an instance were you fight alongside Momiji you only play as Ryu throughout the entire game. Momiji can die in a QTE event and get stabbed through the chest by spikey appendages but that's about it.

The video on youtube pretty much shows all there is to show: momiji ryona (ninja gaiden 3) - YouTube

Overall NG3 is terrible. Both for ryona and as a sequel to the Ninja Gaiden series.

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
The video on youtube pretty much shows all there is to show: momiji ryona (ninja gaiden 3) - YouTube

Overall NG3 is terrible. Both for ryona and as a sequel to the Ninja Gaiden series.

Mm-m, that's the video I was referring to myself as well, nothing compared to the stuff from the old titles. I recall the Sigma editions have always been PS3 versions of the original 360 games with additional features like segments where you play as Ayane, Rachel etc.? I think NG3 was released for both 360 and PS3 simultaneously so there'll not be a Sigma edition this time either? Hopefully there will be some DLC that allows for ryona. What a terrible waste otherwise.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Mm-m, that's the video I was referring to myself as well, nothing compared to the stuff from the old titles. I recall the Sigma editions have always been PS3 versions of the original 360 games with additional features like segments where you play as Ayane, Rachel etc.? I think NG3 was released for both 360 and PS3 simultaneously so there'll not be a Sigma edition this time either? Hopefully there will be some DLC that allows for ryona. What a terrible waste otherwise.

Well it looks like Ninja Gaiden 3 can still be salvaged, ryona wise anyways. NG3 for the WiiU will have Ayane as a playable character.

According to the latest Game Informer, Team Ninja will also be including Ayane as a playable character. She’ll have her own “narrative-expanding missions”, complete with a new move set.

Ayane goes playable in Wii U version of Ninja Gaiden III | Nintendo Everything

D

Deleted member 31

Been looking at sorceress from Orcs Must Die 2... she looks awesome, but no hope for ryona in that game :S Well I guess it's pretty big miss, but I always hate when games have sexy female characters but no ryona... so wrong
hell yeah, she's hot

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
Second post here, hope it doesn't bother everyone.

I just watched Olympus has Fallen, with such great ryona applied to a woman. This one isn't fake, pretty realistic, with punches, kicks and chokes good enough to turn me on. All I can say about the ryona is, it doesn't disappoint me.

But what disappoints me a lot is that the woman is NOT turning me on at all. She looks somewhat old-ish (probably 40-50, I guess) and looks more of an "eh" and her hurt voice is like "meh". Rubbish target for ryona. And this is much of a let down, because this is the best ryona I've ever seen in a movie. The kind of ryona we can find in videogames, not like the fake-punches in superheroine ryona vids. Plain punching as if she was a man, and a nice kick to the gut too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.