Nariko in trouble (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Forgot to make a thread about this one. I had a few requests for Heavenly Sword as most of the videos on YT were either cam recordings or low res. You can read my overall thoughts about the game in the description of Nariko in trouble II.

The first one has the QTEs vs Flying Fox's female ninja crew and most of the QTEs against Roach.

The second video is pretty long, almost 20 minutes. There's actually quite a bit less ryona in it and more cutscenes. Also just a lot of Nariko wrecking people's shit because she's hawt. :3 I'll try to add some time links later for those that just want the ryona. The last half of the video is pretty much the entire fight against Whiptail.

Let me know what you think of it. Subscribe and like the video if you want to support the channel.

Last edited:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Was really nice to finally see a proper HS ryona video, since all I've seen from this game has been without sound and recorded from tv using camera. Thaaaaanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.