Nameless's High Heel Mods (2 Viewers)

hugedicknick

Content Creator
Hey man, really been liking you're high heel mods. So I'm going to request another one. here yah go. ADORE-798, 7" Platform High Heel Rhinestone Cage Bootie
upload_2017-3-16_20-44-5.png

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Hey man, really been liking you're high heel mods. So I'm going to request another one. here yah go. ADORE-798, 7" Platform High Heel Rhinestone Cage Bootie

This source image isn't usable because its not a profile view, its on an angle. Also this style of shoe doesn't have enough material on the sides to cover her foot all the way its impossible to get the image resized and rotated in a way that covers everything.

"help a man
when he's in trouble
and he will remember you
when he's in trouble again." :wink:
I really don't mind, the only reason I stopped making mods years ago was that I made everything I wanted and ran out of ideas. Its nice to finally get requests even if I don't understand other peoples tastes ;)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
There's a lot wrong with this, I'll just say I can't line everything up to make it work it needs to be redrawn

I have a few black platform stiletto heels please check those out and let me know if you really want these still
These are possible to do but would be ridiculously big, ankle boots always are, just look at my other ones, and this one would be way bigger than those, check out the screen shots of my old ones and let me know if you really want these still

Please check out my Diana Boots for an idea of what kind of photoshop I can do to make these work. Also compare BrokenToaster's redraw version of the exact same boots. While that user is not active you should at least consider which you'd like, let me know if you'd be happy with my style.

khalifa

Content Creator
yeah i actually like your style, i just didnt like the zipper on the diana boots and would love to see some overknee-boots, if thats possible :wink:

khalifa

Content Creator
wow these are even better in-game, awesome !
i guess it's not possible to convert these into the legwear or footwear-layer instead? anyways im happy about these, thank you very much :)
why don't you put files like this and the diana boots in the "resources" thread btw?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

Attachments

MississippiA.fla
676 KB · Views: 257

MississippiA.swf
123.6 KB · Views: 373

MississippiB.fla
675.9 KB · Views: 183

MississippiB.swf
123.6 KB · Views: 341

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
hey there, i found some nice shoes, if you are interested in creating some of them:

- Scopri il vasto assortimento di Nike Air Force 1 07 Mid LV8 Uomo Scarpe Bianche 804609-102 Outlet Vendita Online Store

- Women’s Originals Metalic Pink Adidas Superstar | Angel-J

- WRANGLE BLACK SUEDE

i got a feeling that the last one won't work, but i post them anyway, maybe there is a chance :tongue:

I remember reading this post and working on it but I don't know why I never replied, sorry about that.

These were deceptive I thought they worked but then I saw them in game but I made them already so here they are.

SuperStar.swf

The others don't line up as you can see:

eZwY8kc.png

PjngRwh.png

Scaling to make them cover everything makes them comically huge

Attachments

SuperStar.swf
84.4 KB · Views: 324

khalifa

Content Creator
I remember reading this post and working on it but I don't know why I never replied, sorry about that.

These were deceptive I thought they worked but then I saw them in game but I made them already so here they are.

SuperStar.swf

The others don't line up as you can see:

eZwY8kc.png

PjngRwh.png

Scaling to make them cover everything makes them comically huge

Hi there,

wasn't expecting that to be covered after all this time :D
But thank you for your efford, it is well appriciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.