Nameless's High Heel Mods (1 Viewer)

da_mOd

Potential Patron
Re: Nameless's Mods

Good Idea but my first impression is that the colors are not really saturated.....

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

da_mOd said:
Good Idea but my first impression is that the colors are not really saturated.....

I'm very happy with the colors. I tried several different palettes before using the colors from Rainbow Dash's hair.

TDream

Potential Patron

Don't use imgur for previews your images are not visible for us.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Re: Nameless's Mods (Update 12/21)

Thanks for all the support. I'm blown away by the number of downloads. I'm going to continue making mods as much as I can. I've added three new heels and should have 3 more within 2 days. Then I'm nearly out of usable images. If anyone has a request or suggestions I'm open for them. Thanks again.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron

Nameless said:
Thanks for all the support. I'm blown away by the number of downloads. I'm going to continue making mods as much as I can. I've added three new heels and should have 3 more within 2 days. Then I'm nearly out of usable images. If anyone has a request or suggestions I'm open for them. Thanks again.

Hey, everybody loves heels. Personally, I like platform heels when they are ridiculously high...
http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Free-shipping-Mv-18cm-20-high-heeled-sandals-platform-thick-heel-turesday-with-paillette-noble-celebrity/705848593.html

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

.. ...Bump, update? Yay!

boynamedsue said:
Hey, everybody loves heels. Personally, I like platform heels when they are ridiculously high...[/url]

I've been using heels.com for my images, I'll see what I come across.

Fenris

Potential Patron
Re: Nameless's Mods (The procrastination update 1/9/13)

Love the rainbow socks! Naturally, I made them part of my own version of Rainbow Dash.

(And Scootaloo.)

BrickShithouse

Content Creator
2D Artist
Re: Nameless's Mods (The procrastination update 1/9/13)

I really like your rainbow socks.
Could use some shading, but nonetheless, nice.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Nameless's Mods (How can I put this lightly... Update 3/16/13)

YES! Thanks for this massive update. This is one area Kona hasn't improved since its inception. Ever consider doing a taller version of these. Like Faceless has done?

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2574.0

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Re: Nameless's Mods (How can I put this lightly... Update 3/16/13)

Edit: Fixed Teal Skulls link.

AaRL said:
YES! Thanks for this massive update. This is one area Kona hasn't improved since its inception. Ever consider doing a taller version of these. Like Faceless has done?

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2574.0

You mean taller shoes? Like boots or shoes with socks/leg warmers? Well no, you see I make these from photos I find online as I can't draw. Because of the awkward position her toes are in it makes it difficult to do ankle or full boots. To get the shoe to cover her whole foot I have to angle the shoe to an unnatural position and/or re-size the photo kind of large. This looks fine with pumps but boots and shoes with straps instead of sides never look good to me.

I could try again anyway, throw something together show you what they look like. But don't expect them to be good or soon. I find it easier to do the big updates. I'll try to make the next one sooner this time.

As always if someone draws something for me I'll make in into a mod. I have a Very striped socks PSD and Moding PSD templates here

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.