My OC: Maya Gainsborough (1 Viewer)

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
BFY8pc3.png

This what she looks like. I'm still trying to put everything about her together. You know backstory, abiities, etc, that kind of stuff.

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
Yes actually! Idoro did draw this for me and I'm quite happy for that!

- - - Updated - - -

When Maya was just a little girl, she had to constantly follow rules set by her family. She spent everyday at home looking out the window watching the blue sky. She was interested in learning how to fight, as she was always fascinated seeing her father praticing his techniques but her mother insisted that she should study magic. One day when she finally reached the of 19, she was finally allowed to train with her father in the way of the sword. She was beyond happy that she was starting to learn the sword! She had learned many things that her father could do with a sword and with her slight understanding of magic she felt that she could be amazing like her father. By this point, she had finally left home feeling she was ready for the world and could learn even more!

Although she does seem to get herself into trouble and peril a lot. She has plenty of sword skills to use at her disposal such as Hurricane Slicer, Rising Fang, Wind Slash. She has a small number of spells to use for support purposes. She can shoot a fireball and use Heal Pulse to slightly heal herself or an ally. She is very helpful and will help anyone who asks her for help! Of course that means she can be fooled by anyone who's pretending to need help quite easily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.