My creations (Fairy Tail, Fate, Pokémon, and more...) (Dynamics) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apehon

This board is password protected and you have not provided the correct password during this session

"Loader Imports" board: The password is what you must use to "load" these mods. (1 word, 6 letters long)

"A Special Place" board: The password is a lie, sorry

when i went to see the customs mod this thing shows up, any1 tell me the password

Kwelude

Potential Patron
apehon said:
This board is password protected and you have not provided the correct password during this session

"Loader Imports" board: The password is what you must use to "load" these mods. (1 word, 6 letters long)

"A Special Place" board: The password is a lie, sorry

when i went to see the customs mod this thing shows up, any1 tell me the password
You've been given more than enough clues to get into the Loader section

A

azuredragoon

Made an account mostly to just say thank you, and you are doing awesome job :3
Welp.... thats it. Have a nice day :3

mikenny

Potential Patron
I'm new to this and I don't get the password thingy what to do?
(someone told it ends with er but wth how are we going to guess the other 4

Plz help btw marlow luv your work(but I wan't to see your costumes)

The Mike

Potential Patron
seriously guys?
seriously?

to errase something, you use an erraser
to lift cargo you use a lifter
to burn cds you (used to) use a burner

so... what do you use to load something?
plus it f*cking ends in "ER"

danx12

Potential Patron
Thanks for making that maid outfit. Super slow poke though. I was hoping another one would be maid. I just never noticed it seems.

equator

Potential Patron
you're not supposed to give out the password. if people are too thick to figure it out they don't deserve the stuff that's in there. seriously. stop spoonfeeding the retards.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
equator said:
you're not supposed to give out the password. if people are too thick to figure it out they don't deserve the stuff that's in there. seriously. stop spoonfeeding the retards.

No one actually said outright what the password to the Loader Imports sub-forum is. Hints are all that was given. If you think that's giving the answer freely, you should check out the rest of the forum for committing that same deed. The answer is pretty much found anywhere you look on this site, so there's no need to bash one hint when it is hardly the main culprit you accuse of "spoonfeeding the [newbies]".

Sknaht

Potential Patron
These are really nice. I love that they are Dynamic, that's really great. If only more people would make Dynamic hair...and Dynamic mods. That would be totally good.

lunar

Potential Patron
WOW! that was awesome... It always a great surprise see anything related to saint seiya (especially when assume that this is US page) and even bigger when is omega (that's bondery division for many fans here in Brazil) dude, you made my day after watching latest and best episode of omega (92). ;D

ModGuy

Content Creator
Code:
Last Active: 11 December 2013, 19:00:25

Locked until further notice.

marlow brandon

Content Creator
Well, ten years is enough to wait. Life was hard... Work, familly, payments... I have some work in my hard disk vault, waiting for the end of times, until now. I release my long forgotten work to the world.
See you in ten years... or less... or more...

Ps. I got older and slack, so I can't find the way to attach the files under the preview, so I leave it in the message body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.