My creations (Fairy Tail, Fate, Pokémon, and more...) (Dynamics) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlow brandon

Content Creator
I'm back from the shadows of the oblivion in a cyber-undead form!
Just kidding, only in cyborg form. 8)

Well, could I write a lengthy narrative about my absence, but instead, I bring you my first "official" costume which does not need loader.
It's a Remake of Haruka's (May) costume from Pokémon with a slightly changes (outlines converted into fill, "block" colours to gradients, proper breast slider drawings, some redrawing and gradient shadows)
I have a couple of problems with the layering, so you can't click to hide on some items.
I know that is a long time for so little, I hope to do new stuff when I finish to convert the other costumes.

See soon!

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
marlow brandon said:

Well, could I write a lengthy narrative about my absence, but instead, I bring you my first "official" costume which does not need loader.
It's a Remake of Haruka's (May) costume from Pokémon with a slightly changes (outlines converted into fill, "block" colours to gradients, proper breast slider drawings, some redrawing and gradient shadows)
I have a couple of problems with the layering, so you can't click to hide on some items.
I know that is a long time for so little, I hope to do new stuff when I finish to convert the other costumes.

See soon!

Great, many thanks :D
Your stuff definitely is awesome! +1

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
marlow brandon said:

See soon!
Welcome back and thanks for the remake of May's outfit. Always wanted to change her breast size but couldn't cause it broke her outfit. Since you fixed it I can and I thank you.

ThyDungeonman

Potential Patron
marlow brandon said:

Wow! Great job on the costume. That's something new. I'd love to see some more of those when you have the time!

(PS, why aren't you an artist yet?)

marlow brandon

Content Creator
Hi!

I had not planned to start making new hairstyles, but as I had problems with the shoulder layer of many dresses, and then I saw the trailer of Pokémon black & white 2, I decided to make Mei, the female protagonist from that game.
Maybe tomorrow I start to draw her costume.

Hope you like it.

See ya!

Jacktheripper123

Potential Patron
marlow brandon said:
Hi!

I had not planned to start making new hairstyles, but as I had problems with the shoulder layer of many dresses, and then I saw the trailer of Pokémon black & white 2, I decided to make Mei, the female protagonist from that game.
Maybe tomorrow I start to draw her costume.

HOLY CRAP IF YOU DO THE COSTUME I'M GOING TO LOSE IT, SERIOUSLY FUCKING AWESOME WORK, ITS UNCANNY.

homer

Potential Patron
wow! you are a genius! thanks for all of your creations! and big thanks for Mei's hair!

are you going to remake all of the other costumes you made as well for Kona's loader?

Rgun

Potential Patron
Hey man, love your works. Some comment:

1) I love the swf version of hair! compared to img, they are flexible and follow the motion of the head. It is little things like that that make it so much hotter!
2) Very good costumes as well. Love tham

So feedback:
1) the Etna costume is broken in new version I think... The panties and stocking is shifted out of place. Still loving it on zone in :)
2) I am wondering if you are willing to take over this request on Roll Caskett's hair and costume: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1056.0
Again really like your work and I'm a big Roll Caskett fan, I want to see her made by you!

max7238

Potential Patron
Rgun said:

1) I love the swf version of hair! compared to img, they are flexible and follow the motion of the head. It is little things like that that make it so much hotter!

So feedback:
1) the Etna costume is broken in new version I think... The panties and stocking is shifted out of place. Still loving it on zone in :)
2) I am wondering if you are willing to take over this request on Roll Caskett's hair and costume: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1056.0
Again really like your work and I'm a big Roll Caskett fan, I want to see her made by you!

Lol, been following this thread for ages, I started that request, and then someone else promotes it... The f*ck.

Rgun

Potential Patron
max7238 said:
Rgun said:

So feedback:

Lol, been following this thread for ages, I started that request, and then someone else promotes it... The f*ck.

I posted the MML3 official Roll design with a true side view. you also had one with MML1 on the cosplay channel (with no hat). I also show how MML2 Roll has a bit more front hair style. If that's not enough, I don't know what is.

marlow brandon

Content Creator
Hi!

Seems to be an eternity since I do some stuff.

Well, its not much. No costumes, no popular characters, only a personal caprice.

Time for Shinonome Nano from Nichijou, with animated wind up key (screw).

I hope that you don't find annoying the animation, anyway just shift+click to hide it.

May the force be with us.

fallout666

Potential Patron
marlow brandon said:
Hi!

Seems to be an eternity since I do some stuff.

Well, its not much. No costumes, no popular characters, only a personal caprice.

Time for Shinonome Nano from Nichijou, with animated wind up key (screw).

I hope that you don't find annoying the animation, anyway just shift+click to hide it.

May the force be with us.

what did you post or try to hide.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Would it be possible to make the ikaros and nyph collars as 2 seperate imports? If you could that would be great. I really dig you're imports by the way ;D.

sclover13

Content Creator
After reviewing your work, I realized I was looking at a god of SDT creation. Your hairs are some of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.