My creations (Fairy Tail, Fate, Pokémon, and more...) (Dynamics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Potential Patron
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
thanks man! love your works!

what about this? you still working on that costume? would be awesome!

marlow brandon said:
Hi!

I had not planned to start making new hairstyles, but as I had problems with the shoulder layer of many dresses, and then I saw the trailer of Pokémon black & white 2, I decided to make Mei, the female protagonist from that game.
Maybe tomorrow I start to draw her costume.

Hope you like it.

See ya!
 

marlow brandon

Potential Patron
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
fallout666 said:
marlow brandon said:
Hi!


Seems to be an eternity since I do some stuff.

Well, its not much. No costumes, no popular characters, only a personal caprice.

Time for Shinonome Nano from Nichijou, with animated wind up key (screw).

I hope that you don't find annoying the animation, anyway just shift+click to hide it.


May the force be with us.
what did you post or try to hide.
Well, I meant to say toggle (the wind-up key), sorry.

Majin said:
Can I request girls, Marlow? ;D
Eeeerm, well, I have a bunch of projects pending, but if you provide a good references, a "total" side view of the character with decent resolution, I give it a try. But I can't promise anything, at least immediatly, sorry.

Renegade said:
Would it be possible to make the ikaros and nyph collars as 2 seperate imports? If you could that would be great. I really dig you're imports by the way ;D.
Do it! I sightly redraw some lines and aply a couple of gradients and they look like new! Hope looks better.

homer said:
thanks man! love your works!

what about this? you still working on that costume? would be awesome!

marlow brandon said:
Hi!

I had not planned to start making new hairstyles, but as I had problems with the shoulder layer of many dresses, and then I saw the trailer of Pokémon black & white 2, I decided to make Mei, the female protagonist from that game.
Maybe tomorrow I start to draw her costume.

Hope you like it.

See ya!
Well, I have not abandoned the project, but it takes me a bunch of hours to draw a complete costume, including the shadows, highlights and proper breast slider.
But it's almost done!

And for the people who flatters me:
Thanks for your support!

Phew! How many quotes, maybe I need to be more short...

By the way... New hairs! Time for Saint Seiya omega!
Aria and Aquila Yuna.

I wanted to implement Yuna's broken mask, so if you don't like it just shift+click to toggle, like most of the other elements, just play with!

Nothing else to say, except I survived to the end of the world! Like the rest of the world...

See next year!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

homer

Potential Patron
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
sorry for bothering you again, but are you going to convert your other loader costumes to the Vanilla version? Isn't super important, would be cool though.

Keep up the good work!
 

HentaiBob

Avid Affiliate
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
homer said:
sorry for bothering you again, but are you going to convert your other loader costumes to the Vanilla version? Isn't super important, would be cool though.

Keep up the good work!
I second this :)
 

GrayWaynebow

Potential Patron
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
All the creations you bestow upon us are simply flawless - not an overstatement!
Thank you so much for everything, in the name of the lurkers, too! x)
 

sclover13

Content Creator
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Location
Japan
Just throwing this out there: With only a very small tweak to your Erza Scarlet hair (on the bangs) it could easily become a dynamic Kurisu hair from Steins;Gate. Boom, two hairs in one! 8)
 
L

Ludusmagnus

I love your work, and I am hoping you can help me love it even more. I like to change the hair colors, but a lot of your hairs have a part that wont change color. Is there a way to fix that? And if so, how?

PS: Let me know if there is a better place to post this.
 

marlow brandon

Potential Patron
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Hi!

homer said:
sorry for bothering you again, but are you going to convert your other loader costumes to the Vanilla version? Isn't super important, would be cool though.

Keep up the good work!
I'm on it. It's taking so long because I'm redrawing all costumes.

Ludusmagnus said:
I love your work, and I am hoping you can help me love it even more. I like to change the hair colors, but a lot of your hairs have a part that wont change color. Is there a way to fix that? And if so, how?

PS: Let me know if there is a better place to post this.
Well, its a layering matter. Most of the time, to hide for example a dynamic hair that is over the ear, I use a "locked" hair costume layer, because its the only layer above the top dynamic hair layer. It doesn't change color with the rest of the hair because, technically is not a part of it. In this case, I'm sorry, but It can't be helped. Sometimes I mess with the layer properties, so, tell me what hairs are, and I try to solve it.

Well then...

Time for some stuff.

A slightly redrawn Evangelion 02 plugsuit with breast slider and gradients.
A mostly redrawn apron, with rgb control! 8)
A new maid costume, based on Virgo's costume from Fairy Tail (Maybe next hair release)

See ya!
 

sclover13

Content Creator
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Location
Japan
marlow brandon said:
A slightly redrawn Evangelion 02 plugsuit with breast slider and gradients.
A mostly redrawn apron, with rgb control! 8)
A new maid costume, based on Virgo's costume from Fairy Tail (Maybe next hair release)
This. All this. Is awesome. 8)

EDIT: I loved the scalable tits so much I tried to give you two karma points. Found out that I'd have to wait 24 hours. Just want you to know they are best I've seen for a costume yet.
 

Shade

Content Creator
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
marlow brandon said:
I'm on it. It's taking so long because I'm redrawing all costumes.
Woh. Major props to you; That's a huge undertaking. Normally Dante and I just copy paste the mods and adjust if it's required, but I guess if your Loader mods weren't designed with Vanilla in mind, there's probably a few more compatibility issues than we face. Or you're just determined. ;)

I look forward to seeing your new Apron and Maid Outfit, I've been meaning to request someone make Airi's Maid Outfit from Queen's Blade, but those two are similar enough I can over look the differences. :D
 

marlow brandon

Potential Patron
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Eeeerm, one thing.

Revising the rgb apron, I realised that some shadows of the upper part of the apron were gone, probably in a inhuman click-and-drag to select rage, and a delete key smash frenzy "accident".

I just replace it with a fixed file.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
 

Fenris

Avid Affiliate
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Location
Denver, Colorado, USA
The apron mod is seriously one of the BEST things I've ever downloaded for this game.

How good is it? If I could get a woman* to wear nothing but an apron for me, I'd have to make sure she saw this graphic:

*Ideally, a woman who looked like the girls in SDT.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Renegade

Casual Client
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Location
U.S.
Could you update the hairs for the Seto no Hanayome girls so that the bangs hue shift as well as the dynamic part of the hair? I am not sure if these are the only hairs like that. If any other hairs are like that could you apply the same update to those as well?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom