My creations (Fairy Tail, Fate, Pokémon, and more...) (Dynamics) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lubricant

Pro! 8) 8) 8) You are the greatest! thank you, thank you, thank you. ***bows
I hope you keep up the good work!

marlow brandon

Content Creator
Ok, new stuff... after a month.

This time is for Haruno sakura (younger long hair version)
and Musashi (Jessie) from the allmighty team rocket, from Pokémon.

I'm working in a few characters, but I lack free time.
Sorry pals, I will take some time to get back to draw like old times.

See ya!

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
Welcome back and thanks for the new hairs. Any chance you can make a version of the long haired Sakura without the headband please?

Hatless versions of dawn and may would be nice too but do whatever you can :D

Thanks either way.

max7238

Potential Patron
CaptainOwl said:
Welcome back and thanks for the new hairs. Any chance you can make a version of the long haired Sakura without the headband please?

Thanks either way.

Dunno about Sakura, but you can shift+click Dawn's hat off. Just be careful not to save the character with no hat or the character list will just load a default hair and not the .swf mod.

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
max7238 said:
CaptainOwl said:

Thanks either way.

Dunno about Sakura, but you can shift+click Dawn's hat off. Just be careful not to save the character with no hat or the character list will just load a default hair and not the .swf mod.
Well holy crap. It works for Sakura too. Thanks for the info.

rfking21

Potential Patron
i love all your stuff man, its so detailed and you actually take the time to make your imports dynamic.

i know you're busy right now, but maybe once you feel like it you could make dynamics for the new pokemon girls from black and white 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaveCarson

Potential Patron
rfking21 said:
i love all your stuff man, its so detailed and you actually take the time to make your imports dynamic.

i know you're busy right now, but maybe once you feel like it you could make dynamics for the new pokemon girls from black and white 2.

here's a picture of her if you haven't seen her yet:

marlow brandon

Content Creator
CaptainOwl said:
max7238 said:
CaptainOwl said:

Thanks either way.

Well holy crap. It works for Sakura too. Thanks for the info.

Well, I try to make all hairs most toggleable as possible, I mean that the most parts of the hairstyles are toggleable, like the sideburns, back hair, pony tails, hairpins, hats, earrings, etc.
Just try to shift and click everywhere for a surprise (or not).

rfking21 said:

here's a picture of her if you haven't seen her yet:

rfking21

Potential Patron
ah, its kind of hard to find stuff of her because she's such a new character, but this is the best i could find:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mak

Content Creator
Thank you for some great imports sir. Very well made.

bfg101 said:
Hey Marlow what happened to Wendy's hair?

It's in the post below the OP, he reached his attachment limit.

mike

Casual Client
marlow brandon said:
I'm really bad at drawing, and if I haven't a clear reference I get lost.

I'm shocked, if you're bad at drawing then I must be queen elisabeth...that revelation would hurt my feelings, bad.

Joke aside I'm surprised you say that I thought it was the contrary from the quality of your stuff. Although it comforts me to know I'm not the only one who can't draw a thing without a reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.