snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Clip #1>Fvs2M>Face Punch(s) @ 0:52

2.png

1.png

Streaming Link
Download Link

NOTE:
Had been waiting for this movie for a quite a long while just because I had seen a tiny glimpse of this scene in it's trailer... even though the movie's still not released on DVD, but was able to get hold of this potential ryona scene in it's entirety thanks to my web-rummaging skills... sadly, it failed to live up to what I had expected =( ... but hey, Rachel Nichols getting her ass handed to her is wow-worthy... even GI Joe and Alias weren't able to utilize the girl properly... and in my opinion, only 'Inside' had managed to capture the girl in a somewhat gritty but sexy form, and was really disappointed when the show got cancelled because it had a LOT of ryona potential in it... same goes for Alias, but apart from that season 2 mega-catfight-scrap, it was obvious that the show was being watered-down as the seasons progressed.
So far her future is concerned, I have really high hopes for Criminal Minds... and waiting to see if they're able to properly utilize her in some dark ryona scenes, the way they used Paget Brewster in that one episode that I posted an year ago...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.