more gags (1 Viewer)

blackrain

Avid Affiliate
There are currently ring gags, tube gags, and a ball gag available in the Loader. I thought it would be nice to add a tape gag and maybe a cleave gag. There is a lot of variety and room for additions later as you will see in my reference pics.

Tape gag 1
Tape gag 2
Cloth OTM gag
Tape gag 3
Tape gag 4
Tape gag 5 (a little different than the rest)
Tape bound and gagged (full body)
Tape bound and gagged 2 (full body)

Note: The last full body shots are meant as a tape alternative to the Shibari asset. It's a "would be nice", but not a core part of the request. It probably requires more consideration to be tackled.

I did the sdChan mock-ups in GIMP and still have the tape and cleave gag layers separated. Here is a link if you want the XCF for some reason: sdchan1gags.xcf

I'd like to get the tape and cleave gag vectorized and turned into SWFs first.

blackrain

Avid Affiliate
So, I did this mostly for myself. It works for how I use it, though it's basically a WIP. I edited a lot of the hair from Mineur's Imports (about 29 to be exact). It's all flat static PNG hair with a "gag" drawn on. It won't actually keep the girl quiet or manipulate her mouth, you will have to add a vanilla gag underneath or (preferably) do something via a custom dialogue.

What I created was:
- two tape gags (packing tape and duct tape)
- two cleave gags (white and blue) that look best when the mouth is closed (use Dialogues and animations)
- mouth stuffing (best with the mouth wide open)
- handgag (for when the guy is behind her)

Here is what it looks like in-game:

I am unsure about how to distribute this at the moment since it's a modification to Mineur's hairs. I'm also not inclined to vectorize and turn any of these into SWF files, so if anyone wants that, it's on them. I can't edit/create Flash files. I'm halfway decent at GIMP, so I'll stick with that. This does present a couple problems. If you use hair tinting, then it also tints the gag. I had to make a high saturation version of one of the files because I wanted to desaturate the hair for a certain character. Keep that in mind.

Here are the XCF files I'm using as a template to create these. Basically, I just copy in a new hair file as a new layer (make any necessary edits) and export it (bam, new hair/gag file).

With those files above you should be able to more or less make "gag versions" of any static PNG hair you want. Anyway, feel free to vectorize, SWFify these, offer suggestions, or use the XCF files however you wish. I'd appreciate any credit you throw my way if you end up using it. I'm mostly sharing this stuff since it's just collecting dust on my computer.

Finally, here are some PNG files (for you to play with) of the gagged version of Mineur's Hyouka Fuwa. I'm not going to include every file I edited since it's not overly polished. Suggestions welcomed.

Attachments

• Hyouka-Fuwa_handgag.png
    Hyouka-Fuwa_handgag.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 719
  • Hyouka-Fuwa_stuffing.png
    Hyouka-Fuwa_stuffing.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 717
  • Hyouka-Fuwa_tapegag1.png
    Hyouka-Fuwa_tapegag1.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 688
  • Hyouka-Fuwa_cleavegag1.png
    Hyouka-Fuwa_cleavegag1.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 683

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Nice job.

I'm also not inclined to vectorize and turn any of these into SWF files, so if anyone wants that, it's on them. I can't edit/create Flash files.

I may make SWFs of these, but it would be better to have vectorised hands/stuffings/tapes/etc. so they would be neater and could be RGB adjustable (that would be nice, especially for hands, to allow them to be used with darker skin tones).
Unfortunately, I really have little time available at the moment (and probably for a long time)...

What you could do is tracing the outlines of your mods with Inkscape and get SVG files. This is quite easy and you seem to be competent enough to learn this, seeing the quality of your drawings.
There is a tutorial to use Inkscape here, made by Gingerless Soul, and many more online, not specific to SDT.

Also, if you get SVG files, it will be easy for any modder that has access to Flash Pro/Animate to make mods with them.
You may ask in this thread: SDT Mod .PSD (even maybe with your bitmap XCFs).

Good luck.

Bob Stanley

Potential Patron
Any sort of follow up would be amazing! I do think the variety of gags and "bondage tools" (tape, rope, ziptie, etc) right now is somewhat lacking. There has been a recent set of threads adding tape gags, but that's it: Duct tape
Good luck if you do decide to make SWFs of these.

Bob Stanley

Potential Patron
Hello all, trying to revive a similar thread from a while back: more gags

I would like to request any sort of new gag types similar to the following reference pictures:

I know they're not ideal references - it's quite tough finding good side views of these types of gags because drawings tend to focus on the face.

However in my mind this shouldn't be too hard as we already have the excellent RGB adjustable blindfold mod which already looks like a gag, albeit placed over the eyes. So if anyone would be kind enough to attempt to make a version "for the mouth", so to speak, that would be amazing. I didn't have time to dig into creating clothing items but there is probably an easy way to edit the blindfold mod in order to have it be moved downwards on the face to accomplish its purpose.

Do let me know if this post is within the rules.

Chorrillo

Potential Patron
Hi everyone! And thanks in advance for reading this, and for the help :-)

It´s been asked before, but for what I´can see it isn´t resolved yet
I´m talking about the posibility of get new gags, the Classic gags, perhaps de ones that we grow seen in movies: Cleave and Stuff Gags
It´s been comented previously, but to the present time, it hasn´t been worked out

It would be great for the use with diferentes positions different from the classic one, and a great adition for the overall repertory
I imagine that it would be a good idea to combine the gag with some .swf that get her mouth fixed in a static position in reference to the gag, but I´ really don´t know much about it. It´s just an impression.

I will post some examples next to it. And again, thanks in anticipation

Here is the link to the original unresolved tread https://www.undertow.club/threads/more-gags.8508/ (Thanks to the original poster):

PD 1: Sorry if a didn´t atended with all the requeriments in the "Requesting Rules". It´s my first post in this forum, everything it´s new to me, and perhaps something escape from my viewing.
PD 2: If I sound strange, it´s because this is my second language, so I write it in the way that I´m use to listen it in videos and stuff xDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.