Monster Hunter World Nude Mod Potential (1 Viewer)

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
With Monster Hunter World FINALLY coming to PC in about 2 weeks, I was curious if the game had potential for good, fully-nude mods for the female hunters? Does anyone know, is anyone else excited at the potential?

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
I doubt it would have much potential to be honest. But it would be awesome. I'll hope for one along with you, but I won't hold my breath.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
With Monster Hunter World FINALLY coming to PC in about 2 weeks, I was curious if the game had potential for good, fully-nude mods for the female hunters? Does anyone know, is anyone else excited at the potential?
Screenshots showing the characters might inspire someone to think about it.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I think skimpification mods may be a thing. Most capcom games get modded eventually. Maybe this will be another dragons dogma thing

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
I can't find the pic but the playstation store just released a summer outfit for the female. So maybe there will be a summer event with swimwear at some point on the pc.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
OwO.png

I dunno, this seems pretty promising to me. Once texture mods become easy to do, I imagine skimpification for armors would be really easy. Full nude mod will probably be a bit harder.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
More of an actual body than I thought there would be. That's good.
I'm still only in low rank but some of the pants actually have the very bottom of the butt and crotch rendered as well. Would be bad for nude stuff but maybe good for upskirt stuff.
Almost all of the skimpy tops (bone, Anjanath, etc) have the full upper body rendered as well as the classic armor-less outfit.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
i finished low rank today and the tops in low rank (before you beat the Zorah Magdaros) that have upper bodies rendered underneath are the Bone, Anjanath, Kulu, and the Kirin tops. Thankfully they're all pretty good aside from the Kulu one.

For low rank it would be pretty easy to make a topless mod for any of them buy just replacing their textures with blank ones and editing the skin texture for the female hunter (if i could make textures which i cant because my image software wont spit out the right format).

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
What format is it? I may take a crack at a topless mod then if I have time on my next weekend... this weekend was spent actually playing Monster Hunter too much lol.

The High Rank armors are pretty much just re-skins of the low rank ones. Just with different stats and colors. So if you use one of those armors (provided the format allows for an alpha channel) you should be able to make those mentioned armors completely invisible (or some variation) and modify the nude texture. Easy enough in theory. Will need to spend some time with the program to mess with it though.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Ok someone released and unpacker on the Nexus, and that means models are being changed and swapped. the tools to do it are WorldChunkTool

the game reads unpacked files before it reads its own so as long as you match the format, you should be able to insert stuff and swap stuff.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, that's what I did. I tried to take a crack at modding the texture myself, but the tex convert mod never works for me and always crashes. So, I'll just have to wait until there's a better one.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
theres also a butt and crotch rendered under the death stench leggings but its missing a sliver of the waist and theres nothing under the boots. i hope someone skimpifies that one too because i cant get the texture tool to work either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.