Monster Girl Farmer (Play on any device. No download necessary.) (1 Viewer)

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Potential Patron
a27d24_3d2a7dd971994dfe886b6f2a2c051049~mv2.webp

a27d24_b25de2a761cd4504b09327bfa86dd92c~mv2.webp

a27d24_84a61c0175344d929ca9b48ca93b130d~mv2.webp

Hey, so I put a lot of work into my game, Monster Girl Farmer, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying it out. Here's my little blurb:

Monster Girl Farmer is an erotic text-based RPG. Your farm is failing, but your fortune takes a turn when a starving Monster Girl barges into your home. In exchange for taking her in, she'll help you start the world's first Monster Girl farm! Collect monster girl milk, honey, pollen, and more.

Game Features

The writing:

• Lewd scenes crafted by artisanal writers, grinding away in the paper mines until their quills and free hands are worn to nubs. With over zero years of combined experience, you can rest easy knowing I'm not happy until they're not happy.
  • Memorable characters with depth: the agoraphobic mushroom girl, the superstitious dryad, the cherry tree girl who thinks she's a princess...
  • A multitude of fetishes—many more on the way!
  • A world brimming with lore. Learn about the Monster Girl Devil and why Hellhound Girls fell from grace.
  • Color-coded, easy to read dialogue.
  • No pretentious purple prose. You won't find words like milieu, mackle, or mélange anywhere.

Wholesome turn-based encounters:

• Raise monster girls' affection through acts of kindness, not violence. (Working—many planned improvements.)
  • Gain experience, level up, and learn new acts of kindness.
  • A mélange of item drops. Sell them for money, use them to upgrade your farm, or gift them during encounters.
  • Status effects that increase crop yield, temporarily decrease your energy, etc.
  • Minimal grinding.
  • Maximal grinding (against monster girls).

The world:

• A clear visual mini-map to easily navigate the diverse regions. (Map is currently textbased.)
  • Upgradable environments: convince monster girls to set up shops in town, build a coop with dryad wood, etc.
  • Track critical information in your journal: the number of undiscovered monster girls, how many scenes are left, and what you ate for breakfast.
  • Check out the content roadmap (starts at the top, subject to change): Arcweave | Online game & narrative design team collaboration tool

Customize your experience:

• Play as male, female, or enby. Choose your name and pick your naughty parts.
  • Affect scenes by bringing different monster girls on your adventures. (Implemented for one character—more planned.)
  • Dislike a kink? Skip any lewd scene BEFORE the action starts.

And if that doesn't convince you, check out these rave reviews:

"What's up man. Everything okay?"
"Shouldn't you be looking for a job?"
"We're worried about you."

And that's just from my friends!

About me (Bawdy Ink Slinger):

• I'm proud to say this is my second NSFW game; I completed my first!
  • I've been programming for decades, teaching best practices to others. This means fewer bugs, more content.

You can play it in your browser here: https://monstergirlfarmer.com

You can support the game by sharing it with others or becoming a pledge here: AoF is creating Monster Girl Farmer | Patreon

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Greetings, i got interested in the game.
There is a way to get access to the updated content by purchasing it once or its only available by monthly subscription?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Potential Patron
Monster Girl Farmer v0.32.00 released! Horny but afraid of the dark? Sleep with Enoki, the bioluminescent mushroom girl, and proudly tell your Mom you sleep without a nightlight now. (Monster Girl Farmer, a surprisingly wholesome text-based RPG. Play on any browser.)

Features:​

• I edited the Field intro scene to improve the humor.

Bug Fixes:​

• The main change in this release is a performance improvement, and it was a doozy. Before I go into specifics, I’m going to cut to the chase and tell you the result of the fix: 10 times faster! Actually it could be much better than that, depending on how larger inventory was. I tested on a save that was taking a second to perform every action. Now that same save takes ~80 milliseconds to perform every action. And it should stay that way no matter how large your inventory gets.

Yeah, so, the inventory system... What can I say? It had a terrible design (in my defense, I am stupid).

For those that want more details, I was keeping track of every item. Every item! Harvested a carrot? I kept track of that. Sold a carrot? I kept track of that. Gave six carrots to the chipmunk girl? I kept track of all six. And I kept track of the day you gave them to her.

That’s a lot of data. The game state grew and grew, slowing the user experience down (technical note: the game engine copies game state on every action so you can undo any choices you make.)

Now, I only keep track of the main character’s inventory and the total they own. Problem solved!

It may sound simple, but the hard part was making old saves backwards compatible. You shouldn’t lose any items from this upgrade. It’s important to me that you don’t have to restart the game every time I release, and this is no exception.

Also, some quest code needed to be rewritten. For example, the game used to let you bring Eva with you if SHE owned a collar and you owned a leash, but I don’t track what other characters own anymore. Pretty easy fix, but those changes added up.

Phew. I hope you all notice the difference. Wait, do I? No, I hope you never noticed the issue in the first place. But if you did notice, I hope you notice the difference. Either way, enjoy!

• Two wonderful people in the chat pointed out typos in existing scenes, one of whom goes by the name, “Comrade Soup Beans” (the other prefers to remain anonymous). Typos can really break immersion so I love when people inform me about the ones I’ve missed.

Many of you may not know this, but I injured my hands a couple years ago; I write most content with dictation software and, while the technology is a godsend, sometimes typos slip past my editing process.

If you’d like to help out, all you need to do is send me the sentence with the typo so I can find it. You don’t even need to explain how to fix it.

• If you revisited a paginated passage, it would start you on the last page. Now you start on the first.

Technical Details:​

• I made a huge refactoring to the code that migrates old saves to the latest structure. It used to be in one big file and it was difficult to reason about. This refactoring means less bugs and less time spent migrating old saves in the future. I don't normally mention technical details, but I thought it was worth noting because this took was more effort than the performance improvement, and the performance improvement was a huge effort.
Play on any device in your browser

Download the latest version for your desktop

View the entire changelog

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Potential Patron

Monster Girl Farmer v0.33.00 released! Struggling with the ladies? No worries: Golem girls come with their own instruction manuals.​

What's new in v0.33.00:​

Features:
  • One of the most requested features has been an image gallery to view all those sexy images in one place without all that pesky content I put my heart and soul into getting in the way (/s). Hopefully you'll enjoy this feature to the point where you'll cry too--tears of joy, that is.
    If you have an old save, don’t worry, you won't have to restart or anything: the images you’ve already seen will be automatically unlocked.
    In the future, a cheat will allow you to unlock all the images without needing to view them in-game first.
Characters:
  • Teta created an amazing image of Lisa the Leech Girl and I’ve added it into the game. If you hate big tiddy goth girls, you may want to avoid this one.
  • The new image of Lisa the Leech girl has her swimming on her back, topless. Unfortunately for me, this didn’t actually occur anywhere in the scene, so I had to add it. Per usual, I got a little carried away: I could have simply said, “She floats on her back and smiles,” but I decided to write a 500 word, multi-joke excerpt instead. For those that have already played her 2nd scene (the lewd one), consider replaying it to experience this new content (remember, there are cheats to jump straight to it).
  • A new NSFW image of Mivennah the golem girl has been added to the game. It depicts the moment you find her asleep on a stone slab.
Play on any device in your browser

Download the latest version for your desktop

View the entire changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.