Modified Monologues - English and Dutch (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Some Dumb Guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Some Dumb Guy

Hi all,

I tried to make a monologue with the intention to make the girl seem more willing. I made a Dutch translation as well, for those who are just curious or actually understand it.

Please let me know how it works out for you if you decide to try it out!

[attachurl=1][attachurl=2]

Attachments

Dialogue.txt
5.7 KB · Views: 1,714

Dialogue_dutch.txt
5.9 KB · Views: 528

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
I'll have a look at the Dutch Dialogue.

I should be able to pick out any anomalies.
Mostly cuz I'm Dutch, probly :P

EDIT: Hmm.. Seems more like you made the Dutch version and then translated it to English?
In any case, the Dutch version is of good quality.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Thanks for the replies sofar!

Despite being of Dutch origin, I started out with the English version first ;D
The transition is pretty flat, that I must admit, but I'm planning on tweaking and adding more lines to sauce it up a little for both versions. I guess it will eventually result in two different dialogues.

S

Some Dumb Guy

OMFG dude! :D You went all out, didn't you?

A few lines are cheesy, some are actually pretty clever, some are pure genius and some made me downright ROFLMFAO. Great stuff!
Any chances on making a joint effort in creating dialogues? Please let me know how you think about it.

TheRaptor

Potential Patron
i'm glad you liked it!
what kind of dialogue would you like to make?
i was thinking of making one where she doesn't love it that much, more like a normal girl would.
if you have any dialogue you would want to collaborate on, i would love to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.