MK9 Fatality preview (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
damn this game looks like must buy, thought i don't even like guro. hope that the classic costumes would make a return even as dlc.
just btw: why is game's name "mortal kombat" and not "mortal combat"? and yeah, i'm non-english speaker.

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
the K in combat instead of C is just something they started with the first game when trying to come up with a name. because of this they spell just about everything with a K instead of a C (except johnny cage strangely enough).

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
130269652939.jpg

:d

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I finally found out how to make gifs but I cannot find a host that will accommodate these (so I had to make them low res)
78210159825781771612.gif

22032602126886377397.gif

47657935503569348917.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
M

memphis

There's already quite a few nice ryona stuff out there, but don't wanna keep reposting what is already posted in g/.

There's vids out there for smoke on jade, sheeva on mileena/kitana, repitle on kitana/sonya, sonya falling into the deadpool, if you want link for one, ask ;)

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
A compilation of fatalities performed on Kitana has been posted on youtube Ccav's channel:

I'd rather see some ryona with fighting and x-ray moves, but this one will have to do for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Man, they are really into decapitation... plus side is they're all awesome, anyway. Except for Stryker, that one was kinda weak. Non-ryona related, Nightwolf looks so bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.