Mixed Wrestling Zone? Payment method? (1 Viewer)

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Has anyone gotten a membership at Mixed Wrestling Zone? I was interested in picking up a clip with Lucky O'Shea here:

Code:
http://www.mixedwrestlingzone.com/LuckyOSheaVsCameronTheRematchPreview.html

But found that I have to join the whole site if I wanted to get a single video. I'm not interested in the Female domination matches so I don't think a membership to this site is going to be beneficial in the long run; even if I had to get 1 month access I find it sketchy to cancel a recurring subscription. In addition, is there additional payments once I get membership? Seems too much of a hassle.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
It's $27.99 to sign up through Verotel, but there aren't any additional charges afterwards. And cancelling a verotel subscription is simple - they put a link to their support site in the e-mail receipt you get after joining, which takes you to a page with a 'Cancel a Recurring Subscription' option (and all you need to do there is enter the username and password to your subscription). You could actually cancel your subscription a day after joining, just to ensure you don't forget to do it later. Your membership would still remain active for the full month you paid for.

As for value for money, for one month's subscription, you'd also have access to 3 other matches that Cameron dominates and wins (Redhead in Peril Preview! Rita The Cheetah Vs. Cameron Preview! and Ashley Vs. Cameron Preview! ) which is basically as many matches as you'd get in a month's membership anyway.

melovewrestling

Potential Patron
Thanks for the info Face!
Had a quick check of the website, seems cool! Regarding the other mixed matches besides those Cameron is dominating, are they one sided F > M or it's sorta 50/50? (don-t mind if F wins at the end but at least it should be somehow back and forth...)

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Thanks for the info Face!
Had a quick check of the website, seems cool! Regarding the other mixed matches besides those Cameron is dominating, are they one sided F > M or it's sorta 50/50? (don-t mind if F wins at the end but at least it should be somehow back and forth...)
They all look pretty once sided to me. I think Cameron maybe gets a hold or two on in the matches that he loses, but I think the other guys are all 100% jobbers. That said, I've never downloaded any of the others as, like you, I ain't interested in the fem-dom stuff.

D

Dan Femwrestlingfan

There are a few where Cameron gets some decent offence, specifically matches with Sinn Sage. There is also a couple matches with Duncan where he gets some offence in. But it's target audience is definitely for femdom matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.