Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

Azraelswift

Potential Patron
The poll or the lottery winner? They are closing tomorrow and usually a few days, depending on if I have other stuff to do and mood etc ^^ But the top3 in the poll and the lottery winner will for sure be done b4 the end of next week!

That should work adding her, the side with her mole is prefered I guess?
ok, that's all i was asking. Thank you :)

Mineur

Content Creator
Poll closed and the winners this time around are:
  • Rise Kujikawa - Persona 4
  • Kirie Sakurame - UQ Holder!
  • Myonri - Heavy Object

yes! looking forward to seeing the winner.

I'll do the drawing a bit later today, so good luck to all the participants ^^!

Sure, added her! ^^

4dascience

Potential Patron
Awww yea, looking forward to Rise.

Ok, since I'm pretty much out of time anyways, I'm just gonna go with Saya I guess. I'll get the refs when I get off of work =/

Mineur

Content Creator
Aaaand the winner is:
Io Nitta - Devil Survivor 2 congratz P pantsu1 ^^
zmBU74t.png

Also, Naoto Shirogane the reverse trap detective from Persona 4 added!

I think I gotta go with Naoto, from P4.
Are we gonna get a trio of P4 characters for this First 3 Event?

Hope you'll like it! :)

Awww yea, looking forward to Rise.

Ok, since I'm pretty much out of time anyways, I'm just gonna go with Saya I guess. I'll get the refs when I get off of work =/

Ok, added her ^^

Last edited:

pantsu1

Potential Patron
Aaaand the winner is:
Io Nitta - Devil Survivor 2 congratz P pantsu1 ^^
zmBU74t.png

Also, Naoto Shirogane the reverse trap detective from Persona 4 added!

Hope you'll like it! :)

Ok, added her ^^

Looking forward to seeing the finished product :) If you end up using nay mods on her please let me know what they are

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Yeah, that's a pretty good result. I'm all right with this. Congrats to the winner.

Will there be more lotteries in the future, with this list or otherwise? Or alternatively, can we nominate our entries for the character polls?

SantoII

Potential Patron
Holy shit, second place? That's the closest I've ever been to winning something, I'm not even mad, grats to the winner.

Mineur

Content Creator
Looking forward to seeing the finished product :) If you end up using nay mods on her please let me know what they are

It will be up in the coming days ^^ Ok I will!

Yeah, that's a pretty good result. I'm all right with this. Congrats to the winner.

Will there be more lotteries in the future, with this list or otherwise? Or alternatively, can we nominate our entries for the character polls?

I might do this again, but I'll stick to my polls for the most part though ^^ You can nominated whoever you want for the polls without having to provide refs or anything, but im mostly only accepting chars from shows I've watched or will watch!

Holy shit, second place? That's the closest I've ever been to winning something, I'm not even mad, grats to the winner.

Haha ;) If it makes you feel better I can tell you that I'll most likely make imports for Danganronpa 3 when it airs ^^

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Haha ;) If it makes you feel better I can tell you that I'll most likely make imports for Danganronpa 3 when it airs ^^
Will that include a Junko import? She seems essential for any list of Danganronpa characters who everybody wants to have sex with.

Last edited:

JonWill

Potential Patron
I might do this again, but I'll stick to my polls for the most part though ^^ You can nominated whoever you want for the polls without having to provide refs or anything, but im mostly only accepting chars from shows I've watched or will watch!

So will you watch Tokyo Ghoul? I highly recommend it, and not just because I'd like to nominate Rise Kamashiro. :p

Mineur

Content Creator
Io Nitta the import lottery winner from Devil Survivor 2 added!

Hope you'll like how it turned out P pantsu1 !

Will that include a Junko import? She seems essential for any list of Danganronpa characters who everybody wants to have sex with.

Its possible, I like her hairstyle so I cant say its completely out of the picture ^^ Hahaha ya but thats most Danganronpa chars I feel lol ;)

So will you watch Tokyo Ghoul? I highly recommend it, and not just because I'd like to nominate Rise Kamashiro. :p

I have already, even read the manga b4 the anime and is closely following TG:re now ^^ I've already made imports for Touka and Akira if you havent noticed haha

pantsu1

Potential Patron
Io Nitta the import lottery winner from Devil Survivor 2 added!

Hope you'll like how it turned out P pantsu1 !

Its possible, I like her hairstyle so I cant say its completely out of the picture ^^ Hahaha ya but thats most Danganronpa chars I feel lol ;)

I have already, even read the manga b4 the anime and is closely following TG:re now ^^ I've already made imports for Touka and Akira if you havent noticed haha
It looks lovely, thank you very much

Mineur

Content Creator
Kirie Sakurame the kawaii "fake" loli from UQ Holder! added!

(Im surprised she was that popular in the poll, which makes me happy cuz Negima is one of my all time fav mangas so ^^)

Have you considered making fire emblem character mineur?

Fire Emblem is only a game series right? I dont rly like making game imports so it prob wont happen sry v_v

Azraelswift

Potential Patron
Kirie Sakurame the kawaii "fake" loli from UQ Holder! added!

(Im surprised she was that popular in the poll, which makes me happy cuz Negima is one of my all time fav mangas so ^^)

Fire Emblem is only a game series right? I dont rly like making game imports so it prob wont happen sry v_v
sorry to bother you, but again, i'm very new in this. once you pull the new imports where do we see it? in the first page at the bottom?

Mineur

Content Creator
speaking of negima, can i maybe look forward to a tsukuyomi import in the future or at least in a poll?

If she appears in UQ for real then its possible, kinda dont wanna go back to making old Negima chars if you feel me ^^

sorry to bother you, but again, i'm very new in this. once you pull the new imports where do we see it? in the first page at the bottom?

No worries ^^ Always at the bottom, I never bothered to put them into groups and at one point they were too many to now try to organize ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.