Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

Lizoran

Potential Patron
No problem i was just wondering, thanks for the response.
Though now i have to ask, is Karin (UQ) a more possible choice then?

Azraelswift

Potential Patron
ok
If she appears in UQ for real then its possible, kinda dont wanna go back to making old Negima chars if you feel me ^^

No worries ^^ Always at the bottom, I never bothered to put them into groups and at one point they were too many to now try to organize ;)
, thank you again.

misakiv

Potential Patron
Hey man, I dunno if it's just that you haven't uploaded them, or whether they got deleted, but there are some codes missing.

Mineur

Content Creator
Hey man, I dunno if it's just that you haven't uploaded them, or whether they got deleted, but there are some codes missing.

Some disappeared b4 when they moved the forums, tell me if u want any specific ones and I'll re-add them. Not the really really old ones at the start of the thread though, dont think I have their codes anymore

misakiv

Potential Patron
Some disappeared b4 when they moved the forums, tell me if u want any specific ones and I'll re-add them. Not the really really old ones at the start of the thread though, dont think I have their codes anymore

Well if you still have it I'd like Irina from Highschool DxD.
Dunno if it's an old one. No problem if you don't have it anymore.

Mineur

Content Creator
Rise Kujikawa the kawaii idol from Persona 4 added!

Well if you still have it I'd like Irina from Highschool DxD.
Dunno if it's an old one. No problem if you don't have it anymore.

Ok added it to her section now, no worries I have it ^^ (most of the preview of her is a mod though so you'll need to dl that if you dont have it already)

Mineur

Content Creator
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.