Mineur's Imports - Update: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki & Tomoe Takasago! (2 Viewers)

Mineur

Content Creator
4758-773410181.png

Would this work? I can't find any images of her from the side.

No sry v_v you can check here if you wanna know what to look for: Reference Shot Guide | Undertow

If you cant find it you can otherwise just pick another char ^^

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
You'll have to provide me with refs if its chars from shows im not rly familiar with v_v (see the Active and Finished shows list on the first page for that)

Yes the lottery is open for around 1 week more! But any chances you could get better refs for her? Preferably from the anime itself ^^
If I can find some streamed episodes of Godannar, sure!

Mineur

Content Creator
sorry to bother you again but do you maybe have the madan no ou to vanadis clothes? :3

No problem dude, the one that is actually their outfits? Dante made them check his thread ^^

If I can find some streamed episodes of Godannar, sure!

Good luck!

4903e567f5b832b8d9586c81dfa89e98.png
16ecec84a2a7fde59c7d9e26aef94065.jpg

A couple of (hopefully useful) reference shots for Medaka

That should do it, added her to the list!

Can I nominate Rize Kamashiro?

CI_93741_1410985958.png
tokyo-ghoul-episode-12-review-kaneki-talking-to-rize.jpg

Ya thats ok, added her to the list!

4dascience

Potential Patron
How about this? Can I nominate Saya from Dagashi Kashi in her twin tails, for the lottery? Or is that out of bounds? =P (I honestly can't think of anybody, and it's killing me. Briefly considered pic related, but I assume it's not anime-y enough for it to be easy to translate to SDT
NAdBXj3.png
)

Mineur

Content Creator
Can I nominate Shantae, from Shantae and the Pirate's Curse? It's a 2D game, but the art style is appropriately anime.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

View attachment 48823 View attachment 48824 View attachment 48825

you would need something that shows the her looking to a side.

Ya its fine, added her to the list! And nice help with the refs btw swiftswalow.

How about this? Can I nominate Saya from Dagashi Kashi in her twin tails, for the lottery? Or is that out of bounds? =P (I honestly can't think of anybody, and it's killing me. Briefly considered pic related, but I assume it's not anime-y enough for it to be easy to translate to SDT
NAdBXj3.png
)

Well if you can provide refs then ya that works ^^

Chars/shows I said b4 I wouldnt cover like Noragami, Dagashi Kashi or even Chelsea from AgK are all allowed to enter the lottery as long as you can provide me with some refs (already got refs for most noragami chars though).

Ya thats too little anime-ish style sry, remember that trailer and I do like the char though v_v

Mineur

Content Creator
sorry for bothering... when will the poll be closed and the png images added likely? not rushing, just that i'd like an idea of how long to wait: a week, a month, a year, undefined.

The poll or the lottery winner? They are closing tomorrow and usually a few days, depending on if I have other stuff to do and mood etc ^^ But the top3 in the poll and the lottery winner will for sure be done b4 the end of next week!

I want to nominate Saki Watanabe from ShinSekai but the reference shots I googled weren't any good. Instead Kiyoko Shimizu from Haikyuu
View attachment 48903

pIISEd0.jpg

That should work adding her, the side with her mole is prefered I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.