Mileena vs ??? who should she fight? (1 Viewer)

meinteil

Casual Client
Sorry, my writing has been delayed, I'm surprised how many comments this thread is getting, and so many good ideas, that being said this would take forever to write if I used all of these characters, so after this is done I start on new project. But after that I'll do another story like this one, where a lone fighter takes on as many other female fighters until she is killed in combat. That being said writer's block is a cunt, so this may take a little longer to do then I had originally planned.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sorry, my writing has been delayed, I'm surprised how many comments this thread is getting, and so many good ideas, that being said this would take forever to write if I used all of these characters, so after this is done I start on new project. But after that I'll do another story like this one, where a lone fighter takes on as many other female fighters until she is killed in combat. That being said writer's block is a cunt, so this may take a little longer to do then I had originally planned.

No problem I know what writer's block is like.

I look forward to seeing this story once you get it going.

meinteil

Casual Client
Sorry for not responding sooner, this series will developed slower than I though, during this site's move I started a few new series, but this will happen.

meinteil

Casual Client
I recall you were going to write a Sonya vs Chun Li story. If it is scrapped this would be a nice chance to have one of them fight Mileena. :have a nice day:
Funny thing with that, I wrote it on my original tablet, but that tablet died and I lost the story, all I remember is that it ended with Sonya crushing Chun Li's head with her thighs, maybe I'll rewrite it and post it on this site exclusively. (I post on a site called fight fantasies as well if you want to see any of the work that's not on here, it's kind of my testing ground.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.