Mileena vs ??? who should she fight? (1 Viewer)

meinteil

Casual Client
THEGODOFFUCK - mkx-mileena-concept-2.png THEGODOFFUCK - Mortal-Kombat-X_Mileena_Tournament_1.jpg

I'm going to write a fight where Mileena takes on another fiction female character to the death, so who should she fight? Any ideas are appreciated but remember her opponent has to be female, and Mileena will be wearing the outfit in the images above. After I make a decision on who she will fight to the death the fight will be posted on here. Remember, her opponent can be from any game, movie, anime, comic, but it must be a female character.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, it's a bit late to put up a poll but here's a few options.

Chun Li

Cassie Cage

Nina Williams

If there are any other opponents you'd like to see her face just post them.

galvatron88

Club Regular
Rainbow Mika, i would love to see her thick chunky ass get slaughtered then eaten by mileena

or cammy simply because i just hate that bitch.

zexion93

Potential Patron
I agree with you! rainbow mika is perfect for this fight! not because i want her to win! but because i love seeing her get fucked up by other opponents!

puca

Club Regular
I've always been a big fan of Cassandra Alexandra, and I'd love to read about her being wrecked by Mileena!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Given how everyone in this thread wants Mileena to fuck up diffrent fighters it looks like Mileena's calender will be full for awhile LOL :-)

meinteil

Casual Client
yes it does, I'll start writing it next week, I can't change the name of this thread so I'll probably star a new thread for it. If so I'll post a link to it on here, also since there will be multiple fights in the story each fight will probably be on the shorter side.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
yes it does, I'll start writing it next week, I can't change the name of this thread so I'll probably star a new thread for it. If so I'll post a link to it on here, also since there will be multiple fights in the story each fight will probably be on the shorter side.

Ok cool then, I look forward to reading your story.

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Juri would look great being worked over by Mileena ...and finished off in a way no Street Fighter could ever hope to.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Juri would look great being worked over by Mileena ...and finished off in a way no Street Fighter could ever hope to.

Sounds nice, all though I really don't know all that much about Juri I have played the MK games and I have seen most of not all of Mileena's fatalties and I think that some old school fatalties on SF characters would be nice if done right.

Mariposa

Potential Patron
I would like to see her fight Satella Harvenheit from Chrno Crusade, not because I hate Satella, but she looks so damn hot covered in her own blood.

bval

Vivacious Visitor
I'd like Princess Zelda!

Though lately I've been thinking Scarlett from G.I. Joe would be good for these sorts of stories. Her too!

Lycan

Casual Client
I'd also love to see her fight Scarlett from G.I. Joe. There aren't enough stories with her. Any ryona stories with Scarlett would be pretty great to read.

Second choice is Chun-Li.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Bval/Lycan yes I'd like to see Scarlett, Chun-Li added to the story, as for Princess Zelda I'd like to her added to the mix as well Bval.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.