Meijiroido last magic weapon (1 Viewer)

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103973.html/?unique_op=af

Was looking around and I saw this, thought it was pretty cool and if you guys didn't know about it already, you probably should.

From what I gathered from the demo, you play a girl fighting off a horde of purple...things. With happy faces. They're trying to rape you, and you have to zap them all with your magic hands of doom before they take you down.

The green bar is your power, as you attack it drains, but regains gradually. At first, they can only tear your clothes off, but you only have one layer of armor, so don't rely on it that much. If they do manage to rape you, you have to mash the WASD keys as fast as you can to break out. If your girl orgasms, the bar fills a bit with purple, and that limits your power even further. If the bar fills completely with purple, game over.

There's a decent variation of animations in the demo, and from what the pictures showed there's gonna be much more. Looking forward to this one!

Blog Link=http://seadle.blog.fc2.com/

Full Game Link= an infraction next time I post it (Raden)

Last update is 1.06 check his blog :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Niea7

Potential Patron
The website for the patch is a 404 error anyone else getting this? It looks really good though.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I already told you this, KG. Don't be providing full game downloads. This is the second time. Make sure there isn't a third.

Deleted member 209

Potential Patron
im aving trouble with this game, it is awesome, but. After i play one level the game gets buggy and doens't load anymore.
the screen of loading flashes for a second, then it starts game but the models are not visible, not the character, not the enemies, and it keeps like that even if i close the game and open again. the only way i found for playing it is having to unrar all the game again, every time. Also the level 4 doesn't work for me, i dont see the enemies =\
any suggestions to fix this?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
im aving trouble with this game, it is awesome, but. After i play one level the game gets buggy and doens't load anymore.
the screen of loading flashes for a second, then it starts game but the models are not visible, not the character, not the enemies, and it keeps like that even if i close the game and open again. the only way i found for playing it is having to unrar all the game again, every time. Also the level 4 doesn't work for me, i dont see the enemies =\
Get the update to 1.06 or download the 1.06 version of this game.
I had the exact same problem but with the newest version the game runs without these errors. Level 4 doesn't work because the two females were added after version 1.01.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron

Mine is still on ver 1.01 but all 4 stages worked fine for me. I guess the problem occurred during your extraction of the game. If you extracted the game from a .rar file, and few of the files have unreadable characters instead of Japanese texts, then you should change your 'non-Unicode programs language' (can be find in Control Panel) to Japanese and extract the rar file again.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Mine is 1.00 and I have all 4 stages, so I have no clue where this "ver. 1.00 doesn't have stage 4" stuff is coming from. I honestly haven't had any of the issues yet. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit by the way. I have heard of people with your issue though and I think it's because your computer is too old or just can't support the game.

Niea7

Potential Patron
Could anyone provide a link to the author's blog with the 1.06 patch? I've searched his blog and I kept getting 404 errors when I click the links to patch it

Stage 4 seems impossible ! Any tips?

Actually after you beat the yellow girl its pretty easy for stage 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Blog updated today. Looks like there's going to be some new animations coming up for the lesbians. Now if only they could add a nude mode for all the girls on that level. Those suits are kind of a turn off for me.
You can do that yourself. Go into the models directory find the settings.ini file and open it in notepad. Now look for entries alice and may, under these change the value of wear and wearAB to none. By changing this file you can even switch the girls around.
The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums - View Single Post - [Incomplete] Meijiroido last magic weapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.