MegaMan 64/MegaMan Legends/RockMan DASH (1 Viewer)

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Roll Caskett's luvverly hair is complete. Check out my page, link's in the signature. Synon, hurry up and finish the costume so I can link to it. :P

Synonymous

Content Creator
ElQonquiztador said:
Roll Caskett's luvverly hair is complete. Check out my page, link's in the signature. Synon, hurry up and finish the costume so I can link to it. :P
208908_459172657443883_631769465_n_thumb.jpg

[attachimg=1]
[attachurl=2]
Found a glitch with her sleeves, it should be fixed now.

Attachments

• roll_bp.jpg
    roll_bp.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 3,712
Roll_MML.zip
17.7 KB · Views: 743

Kyro

Potential Patron
Synonymous said:
ElQonquiztador said:
[attachimg=1]
[attachurl=2]

Arigatou Gozaimasu's, otsukaresama deshita!

(don't ask, just me being random but supposed to say something along the lines of ''good job'' or ''great work'' after the '','' >.>)

Hank East

Content Creator
Nice work the both of you, Roll looks pretty good.

By the way, Synon, are you going to do that Tron import? If so, I could go look for more pics incase you aren't happy with the ones I picked already.

max7238

Potential Patron
Holy crap.
Been away for a while, too much of a damn life, and when I finally come back there's so much awesome in this thread I had to restart my computer.
Excellent work, and thanks for all the support.

Now I should probably get to work looking for Tron refs...

Hank East

Content Creator
max7238 said:
Holy crap.
Been away for a while, too much of a damn life, and when I finally come back there's so much awesome in this thread I had to restart my computer.
Excellent work, and thanks for all the support.

Now I should probably get to work looking for Tron refs...

I don't think you need to do that, max, Synon is already making it http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2787.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.