MegaMan 64/MegaMan Legends/RockMan DASH (1 Viewer)

Rgun

Potential Patron
newest reference for the MML2 style hair and costume

Attachments

• 29761435.jpg
    29761435.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 286

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Under normal circumstances, I would offer to do this. Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of getting over a schoolwork hump, so I don't have time now. Probly won't for a couple weeks. If this is still unfulfilled when I get back to work, I'll put it on my to-do list.

EDIT: SO I guess I actually am offering to do it, as long as nobody else has... :P

EDIT 2: Please note that anybody else is still free to do this if they want to. I'll only do it if nobody else has done it by the time I'm back in calm seas life-wise.

Synonymous

Content Creator
ElQonquiztador said:
Under normal circumstances, I would offer to do this. Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of getting over a schoolwork hump, so I don't have time now. Probly won't for a couple weeks. If this is still unfulfilled when I get back to work, I'll put it on my to-do list.

EDIT: SO I guess I actually am offering to do it, as long as nobody else has... :P
Please do, I suck at making hairs :-[

I'll make Roll's outfit, right after I finish some business with TDream

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Synonymous said:
ElQonquiztador said:

Please do, I suck at making hairs :-[
I know the feel.

Rgun

Potential Patron
more reference
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=29814475

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=29818545&c_open=1#one_comment

Synonymous

Content Creator
[attachimg=1]

Now all it needs is the shirt and a hair.

Good thing we got ElQ eh? Right guys?

wink wink

Attachments

• roll_wip.jpg
    roll_wip.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 3,783

Rgun

Potential Patron
Synonymous said:
[attachimg=1]

wink wink
Hey Synonymous, great work so far and thanks for the work, can't wait for the whole thing.
Although, sorry to ask, do you think you could lower the belt and higher the white part of the pants location closer to the hip? Roll's short short is much smaller :P (hope I didn't offended you!)
Got you some good reference here. http://www.game-minzoku.jp/charasearch/list/index/chara_id/5082

Synonymous

Content Creator
Rgun said:
Although, sorry to ask, do you think you could lower the belt and higher the white part of the pants location closer to the hip? Roll's short short is much smaller :P (hope I didn't offended you!)
No problem bro, just keep telling me if anything is off.

[attachimg=1]
Alright I made the shorts shorter and made it less orangey. The belt is as low as it's going to get.
Is this ok or should I shorten it just a little more?

Attachments

• roll_wip2.jpg
    roll_wip2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3,737

Rgun

Potential Patron
Synonymous said:
Rgun said:
No problem bro, just keep telling me if anything is off.

[attachimg=1]
Alright I made the shorts shorter and made it less orangey. The belt is as low as it's going to get.
Is this ok or should I shorten it just a little more?
Awesome, It's looking more and more sexy :P You get the color just right.

The bottom end's position is just right I think. For the next step, you can thicken the white part of the pants (try to extent toward the hip?)

I think this particular NXC reference is to best to go for: http://www.game-minzoku.jp/img/1785/5082.jpg (that thing is so tight to her you-know-what :P)
if you got the time, you might also try to match the lighting on the leg on the black shorts, it's supposed to be latex or something tight lol

Too bad about the belt thought, is it a program limitation with SDT? If possible, try turning the angle steeper to lower the front? As same with the white partm the belt could be a bit thicker to create that cute looks, but this isn't as important.

thanks for all the work. (I am an artist myself and I know how it feels sometimes when people tell you what to change, that's why I said I hope I didn't offended you.)

max7238

Potential Patron
Damn... I'm the OP here, and this request has just gotten away from me... Not that I dislike that, it just surprises me... Thanks everyone for all the hard work. Technically, I had given up on this ever happening, but now there's not only hope, but progress. Thanks very much.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Synonymous said:
[attachimg=1]

wink wink
I'll get around to it, fear not.

Btw, Synon, I'd like to learn how to do costume imports as good as yours. Any chance you could make a little tutorial?

Rgun

Potential Patron
ElQonquiztador said:
Synonymous said:
[attachimg=1]

wink wink
I'll get around to it, fear not.

Btw, Synon, I'd like to learn how to do costume imports as good as yours. Any chance you could make a little tutorial?
I second that. I dled flash pro and having the knowledge transfer from my traditional photoshop painting.
I saw the sample tut in the tut page, but it seems to have so much more to that... especially swf hair

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Synonymous said:
[attachimg=1]

wink wink
You are going to release the Tron Bot head as an import right?

#thisismyfetish

Kyro

Potential Patron
max7238 said:
Damn... I'm the OP here, and this request has just gotten away from me... Not that I dislike that, it just surprises me...

Well they aren't just doing it for you after all. >.>

Edit: Seems like I need to be super specific...

max7238

Potential Patron
Kyro said:
max7238 said:
Damn... I'm the OP here, and this request has just gotten away from me... Not that I dislike that, it just surprises me... Thanks everyone for all the hard work. Technically, I had given up on this ever happening, but now there's not only hope, but progress. Thanks very much.

Well they aren't just doing it for you after all. >.>

I know, but I can be thankful, can't I?

Rgun

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Synonymous said:
[attachimg=1]

wink wink
You are going to release the Tron Bot head as an import right?

#thisismyfetish
You mean we can mod the larger eyes and rounder faces found in MML world too?

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey, since we are on the subject of MegaMan Legends, how about an import of Roll's rival, Tron Bonne?
Here are some pic

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100205183749/megaman/images/9/94/Tronbonne.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110220182746/megaman/images/f/ff/Tronnew2.jpg

I could not find any side view pics anywhere sadly.

max7238

Potential Patron
Hank East said:
Hey, since we are on the subject of MegaMan Legends, how about an import of Roll's rival, Tron Bonne?
Here are some pic

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100205183749/megaman/images/9/94/Tronbonne.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110220182746/megaman/images/f/ff/Tronnew2.jpg

Well, same game, even though I originally only wanted Roll.
I second this.

Hank East

Content Creator
Also, when it comes to hairs, there are already a lot of Tron hairs

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=272.msg2275#msg2275

This page is full of them

Synonymous

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
[You are going to release the Tron Bot head as an import right?
Yes but how would you even shove a dick through the... never mind.

Rgun said:
You mean we can mod the larger eyes and rounder faces found in MML world too?
I don't think this is possible.

ElQonquiztador said:
I'll start making one this weekend. Lets see if I can spawn some new modders. ;D

Hank East said:
Maybe an extra since max had to wait so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.