Mass Effect Backgrounds (1 Viewer)

GhostRider

Potential Patron
Here are a few Mass Effect backgrounds I made using Google and the always helpful MS Paint.

Attachments

• Cabin.png
    Cabin.png
    751.4 KB · Views: 2,559
  • Command.png
    Command.png
    866.8 KB · Views: 1,408
  • Illusive.png
    Illusive.png
    1 MB · Views: 999
  • Illium.png
    Illium.png
    606.7 KB · Views: 1,438
  • Omega.png
    Omega.png
    783.6 KB · Views: 1,781
  • Normandy.png
    Normandy.png
    891 KB · Views: 1,483

ton3

Potential Patron
This is exactly the type of stuff I was looking for.
Especially for Tali, Maranda, and the asari(s).

Thank you.

Mak

Content Creator
Those are rather clean for MS paint, nice job. I don't get along well with most MS editing tools lol.

The current background template is 700x850, just thought you might be interested. I'm not personally sure if it would actually cause any issues, I always play zoomed out and only zoom in to test my own crap.

mike

Casual Client
Nice backgrounds. Some of the perspectives are a little strange, especially illium where the characters look huge but other than that good job.

I bet the illusive man never saw that coming :

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    596.9 KB · Views: 1,157

GhostRider

Potential Patron
Thanks everyone! I'll probably use the template next time, I was just sizing them by seeing what they looked like in game. And yeah, some of them aren't perfect, but I was trying to get as much variety as possible. I was surprised by how hard it is to find Mass Effect scenery that doesn't have a character in the foreground or isn't some kind of aerial view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.