Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (2 Viewers)

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
So, I know this is an older game. The only game to have come out from a short partnership between EA and Marvel. The game was a 3-D beat'em up fighting game,, something along the lines of Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks. While the game itself isn't that great from what I have heard since I have never actually played the game. But the ryona content is quite decent. Though there is very few ryona content for the game online. The game has ragdoll physics, and there are mortal Kombat style finishers that you can pull off on characters. And apparently there is an enemy in the game that can bearhug the player but I have seen no footage of this. I'll be happy with anything that others can find.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Looks like this was available on a variety of platforms and of the generation of consoles that are close to 99% playable through emulation these days. Retroarch sohuld work:

I'm pretty sure I've had decent luck with this site before, but do some research on your own in case the site ownership has changed hands in the past few years or anything like that. Here's a link to the PS2 ISO but I think the PSP one is there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.