1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marriage Counselor

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by Brock B Bombin, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Brock B Bombin

Brock B Bombin Potential Patron

This is my second dialogue. I am proposing the idea of a wife cheating of her husband with their marriage counselor. If interested support this.

2. EnigmaTSvirus

EnigmaTSvirus Potential Patron

Sounds neat!, I support.

3. MalaD

MalaD Potential Patron

I'm a supporter of this, or the husband with a female counselor, honestly- "the rationalizing counselor" seems like it'd be easier to put together, at least, and I'd like to see something of this nature fleshed out no matter who plays what role.

4. Brock B Bombin

INGENIOUS!!!! Which should be done first female counselor with husband or male counselor with wife?

5. CasualObserver

CasualObserver Potential Patron

Here's another supporter for this idea.

6. pkalico

pkalico Guest

I would like to see this too

7. Brock B Bombin

Sorry I haven't posted up the dialogue like AT ALL. All I can say is school is a pain. I'll be out in a couple of days, so I'll do what I love doing providing for the SDT community so that I can get rewards. AWWWWW YEAAAAA! 8)

8. Brock B Bombin

Here we go guys, after months of procrastination and delay, and finally spending an hour working on it ;D I proudly present The Marriage Counselor (Male Therapist). I will upload the female version in about a week or so. I don't have many dialogues in mind, but I do have a Widow Consultation in the works following the Female therapist.

PS I misspelled the file name hope you don't mind shouldn't be too much of a big problem. 8)

Attached Files:

9. Pim_gd

Pim_gd Swell Supporter

The first issue of the dialogue has two problems...
    A third double quote was found on line 13, col 26, before finding a { in that line. This indicates a coding error.
    Line 13: intro:"Well Ms. "Well Ms. "ME", do you have any limitations when you perform fellatio on your husband?""{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 80, col 21
    Line 80: restart:"I think..... THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!!"{"mood":"Ahegao","next":"restart"}

Line 13 really needs looking over because there's a bunch of hidden issues in there as well (" as *)

Looking at it further...
    I think I'll be adding .? and .! to the checklist. Ms and Dr should be part of the substitutes.

intro:"It's just........ I don't know. I wonder if I can ever please my husband. He says I often leaving him wanting more." <- often leave him wanting more
    intro:"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Dr.* YOU* I can't let that happen, I love hime too much.! What can I do to repair the marriage." <- him too much!