Marriage Counselor (1 Viewer)

Brock B Bombin

Potential Patron
This is my second dialogue. I am proposing the idea of a wife cheating of her husband with their marriage counselor. If interested support this.

MalaD

Potential Patron
I'm a supporter of this, or the husband with a female counselor, honestly- "the rationalizing counselor" seems like it'd be easier to put together, at least, and I'd like to see something of this nature fleshed out no matter who plays what role.

Brock B Bombin

Potential Patron
Sorry I haven't posted up the dialogue like AT ALL. All I can say is school is a pain. I'll be out in a couple of days, so I'll do what I love doing providing for the SDT community so that I can get rewards. AWWWWW YEAAAAA! 8)

Brock B Bombin

Potential Patron
Here we go guys, after months of procrastination and delay, and finally spending an hour working on it ;D I proudly present The Marriage Counselor (Male Therapist). I will upload the female version in about a week or so. I don't have many dialogues in mind, but I do have a Widow Consultation in the works following the Female therapist.

PS I misspelled the file name hope you don't mind shouldn't be too much of a big problem. 8)

Attachments

Marriage Consulor.txt
5.1 KB · Views: 1,308

Pim_gd

Content Creator
The first issue of the dialogue has two problems...
A third double quote was found on line 13, col 26, before finding a { in that line. This indicates a coding error.
Line 13: intro:"Well Ms. "Well Ms. "ME", do you have any limitations when you perform fellatio on your husband?""{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 80, col 21
Line 80: restart:"I think..... THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!!"{"mood":"Ahegao","next":"restart"}

Line 13 really needs looking over because there's a bunch of hidden issues in there as well (" as *)

Looking at it further...
I think I'll be adding .? and .! to the checklist. Ms and Dr should be part of the substitutes.

intro:"It's just........ I don't know. I wonder if I can ever please my husband. He says I often leaving him wanting more." <- often leave him wanting more
intro:"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Dr.* YOU* I can't let that happen, I love hime too much.! What can I do to repair the marriage." <- him too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.