Marching Band (1 Viewer)

Kali

Potential Patron
i thought it would be awesome to have a sexy marching uniform, including the shako, boots, jacket, etc. all details are below.
to clarify: i found a picture that is almost exactly what i am looking for. it is a slight downgrade (as far as detail) from what i originally wanted, but i think it works better. here is a side view:
sEMQY4d.png

with this design it isn't necessary for specific gloves. i actually think i have these kind of gloves somewhere on my computer!
this import is meant to be sexy. as seen in the pictures, majority of legs will be exposed, shoulders exposed, and slightly larger bust. the shako must be larger. also, noting the flap in the back of the uniform, could we possible make this a dynamic feature?
more details below

the shako size, is ridiculously small in the above picture so i included this picture

5IWF6nQ.png

of course, the design is a little over the top, but the proportion of shako size to head size in this picture is perfect. actually, if we could use this size, and the top pictures design, it would be perfect.

the bust of the top reference picture is wack, so i will include these two pictures.
the first is of the default SDT girl, with a shirt on, with the bust i perceive to best match the reference picture
the second is the same thing, except with my preferred bust.

6BN01Pg.png

the breast size here is set to 12

9qw6lrt.png

the breast size here is 86
even better would be if the jacket was a modification to one of the shirts, and the breast size could be changed, but this feature is not necisary.

i found these boots. the belong to the leafa-chan set. a link for that is here: Leafa Boots | Undertow
picture

JJ0QRfU.jpg

i was thinking, with some slight modifications, these would be perfect for the boots. they would be white, and almost the exact same design.
so sorry for the lack of respect in my original post, i hope that this will please anybody who decides to take on this project.

Thank you!

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
as far as gloves, pants, dinkles, i am sure i could find those somewhere, but if you could make those specifically for this project that would be great.
Please read the rules. You're required to look for existing material. Asking an artist to create new gloves - because you're too lazy to search for ones which might fit - shows a lack of respect for artists' time and effort.

There's no guarantee that a satisfactory item already exists, and you're not required to use the existing material after finding it. You're free to ask for a new item which will blend in with the new costume mod. But finding an existing item is still very useful because it allows you to give advance feedback to any artists who get involved in your request (e.g. "here are some gloves I found. The gauntlets are too loose and they lack cufflinks. Please try to make them tighter, as shown in these reference images.")

Please also try to find usable reference images showing anime characters in marching band uniforms. Photographs are poor references. Uniform sketches are slightly better, but these ones lack shading details (and female anatomy).

Please pay attention to the rules clauses involving clothing mods. You're supposed to give guidance to modders w/r/t breast slider support, RGB sliders, separability, and general fitting (i.e. "sexy and revealing" vs "comfortable and practical" tailoring). We also need multiple reference shots of the gloves in order to draw them in each of the possible hand positions.

shako (or hat)
(this should work, as far as side views go)
Three of these image URLs were copy-pasted incorrectly. The remaining images is not a side view.

maybe it would be possible to put some strands of hair coming out the back? if the shako is made as a hair import, then i really want some hair in the back (hair that looks like its in a shako, and doesn't look like i loaded a picture of a shako over the default hair)
Yes, this is possible.

can the gauntlet import have the gloves attached?
Yes, but please remember that gloves belonging to a vanilla SWF import will disappear in handjob mode. Loader gloves can manage the full range (behind back, on legs, handjob).

and might it be possible to do a skirt at the end of the jacket?
Yes, this is possible. You'll need to clarify what you mean (e.g. a skirt attached to the jacket, or just a regular pleated skirt worn underneath it?) and/or provide reference images.

Kali

Potential Patron
sorry for the original post. also i just realized you could edit your posts, so i replaced the original one, with the new one. hope it works well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.