Male Zako (2 Viewers)

SENTRYMAKER

Casual Client
Is there any interest in male Zako getting killed/defeated in humiliating ways? Here are a few examples.

SENTRYDROW0.jpg SENTRYDROW3.jpg DROWSENTRY1.jpg DROWSENTRY2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I do :)

Especially as a zako, I love the idea of cute guy zako for me to end up in piles with. As well as using them to expand the backstory before the fight :)

SENTRYMAKER

Casual Client
Sexualzing them just as much as female zakos, right?
Of Course!

It's only fair for the men to be forced to wear ridiculous skimpy uniforms that barely cover their bodies, and be taken out in all sorts of humiliating and painful ways, just like the women. An occasional stripping of a fallen male zako out of his uniform to leave him laying completely exposed would be justifiable as well.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
here a lot of my stuff (but not all check my DA),Some Gory but usually knockout and nice body pile :p; I'm mostly doing this now, for the sadness of people who used to follow me for female zako (big sorry I swear I will try to do more!)
After these messages MDW.png Jollypop gift.png Pile of every Male zako I created.png Some gor Darkness.png

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Sexualzing them just as much as female zakos, right?

For me not so much. In my mind, they're kind of "normal" zako you see in movies. For me it adds to them being hot, while at the same time making me seem more ridiculous/useless (cause I'm in a sexy outfit :P ).

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I do :)

Especially as a zako, I love the idea of cute guy zako for me to end up in piles with. As well as using them to expand the backstory before the fight :)

I prefer DILFs as male zakos, preferably 18-25 y/o men, like this:

Verdegris

Avid Affiliate
I personally tend to prefer female, or very feminine, zako.
However, for more developed backstory or meanwhiles, a more diverse workplace is always welcome. Especially if it becomes a zako horde vs zako horde grand melee, in that case, while the zako themselves are largely interchangeable within their groups, more distinction between groups is a boon.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
I like male zako too.
Especially when they are physically strong, or at least strong looking, and then get destroyed in close combat by a smaller, but smarter opponent. (This is usually female, though a male martial artist can work too.)

This is a favorite of me:

SENTRYMAKER

Casual Client
A female killer taking out the sexy dumb young sentries. And the guys are aroused as their worthless lives are snuffed out! Very interesting!

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Good point. The male sentries are probably much younger and less experienced than the female killer in every way. She is not impressed by their handsome bodies and has no regret to end their lives so early.

darkside

Swell Supporter
I like male and female zako but in zentai/ spandex outfits though preferably very low male combatants such as in power rangers like the putty patrol, cotpotros, batlings, or other low level zako I prefer them to be defeated in a non lethal way or knocked unconscious and humiliated. I like zako to wear skin tight shiny suits it sexualizes them showing there sleek appearance especially the way they move about before engaging battle. Once defeated its further humiliating as they lay there strewn about withering, squirming and exposed to how useless of a zako they are. Better luck for round though they rarely ever learn.

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
:cool:

Attachments

• 76870380_p0_master1200.jpg
    76870380_p0_master1200.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 395
  • 76870380_p4_master1200.jpg
    76870380_p4_master1200.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 384
  • 76870380_p6_master1200.jpg
    76870380_p6_master1200.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 389
  • 76870380_p15_master1200.jpg
    76870380_p15_master1200.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 354
  • 76870380_p16_master1200.jpg
    76870380_p16_master1200.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 386

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.